GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Corps Roster

Juan Cruz

Hey Juan!

There's a "corps" section right above this one where a lot of WC have posted. And Valerie coordinated an awesome reunion for the 7th WC. There's even a thread in the photo section of their yearbook. icon_smile.gif:)-->

JohnRich also has a website for the corps.

The recent WC grads were a whopping 5 students, but TWI doesn't share that kind of information with us. wink2.gif;)-->

rascal... I don't think she's talking about a website... this thread started in the friend tracker section I believe, and she was directing Juan to the Corps section (the one we're in now)... at least I think... or are you asking about the 7th corps website that HeGotHope set up? ...if so, he provides a link to it on the seventh corps thread as well as somewhere in the picture section I think... if neither of those... then pretend I'm not here... icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
I should read here more often. Here you go, for anyone who is interested. <BR><BR><A HREF="http://richeson.org/7thCorps/index.html" TARGET=_blank>7th Corps Website</A><BR><BR>John Richeson<BR>Tampa, FL

Rats I wish there was a list of names for each Corps group..... I can not remember last names for people and even sometimes first names.. Some of them i remember their first name and corp group...

oh well

I guess I will just keep trowling the Corps posts

Rats I wish there was a list of names for each Corps group..... I can not remember last names for people and even sometimes first names.. Some of them i remember their first name and corp group...

oh well

I guess I will just keep trowling the Corps posts

Never mind I see that site is revised and moved and has lists of all the different Corps who show up and register there...

HEre is an updated Link

http://waycorps.ning.com/

Edited by leafytwiglet