President: Ros@lie Rivenb@rk

Vice Presidents:

Vince McF@dden

Roger Mitl*r

John R*pp

Secretary Treasurer: Je@n Yves DeLisle

2005-2006 ministry year will have: 15 Regions

New Foundational Class in Mar/Apr

Miceal Ad@ms & family @ HQ to setup a new Int'l Outreach Ldrship training program

Sean Strickl@nd and family new country Coordinators of New Zealand

Moneyhands will be special ambassadors to United Kingdom to help with outreach and leadership training

Per Rosalie all this was done to plan for and prepare for the next 5 years of growth

Florida's new region coordinators are N@viellos and they will also coord FL.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Rosie isn't stepping down after her five years....not surprising. She's moving people she's not happy with either....

The Moneyhands moving to the UK - ha ha ha ha ha - That's so far away from their son, and their grandkids who are all at HQ. She must be pretty unhappy with Harve, too. Wonder where he is. I wonder how J Reyn*lds is doing, too.

I guess if you're too dependent on TWI for your paycheck and too scared to try to support yourself you'll do whatever she tells you to do.

Looks like the early favourite to unseat Rozilla will be R#pp,

with Je@n-Y^es as the "dark horse" candidate.

I wonder if they'll get that "Highlander" lightning when one of them

finally unseats her. icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Harve's been sh**canned-that will teach him for logging onto the GSC-

he read threads and got possessed!!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Moneyhands is being moved completely off the continent-that's the last

we'll hear of HIM! Must not have been sufficiently servile. nono5.gif

This is referred to as "tall poppy" syndrome.

Rozilla sees anyone with even a lick of talent, and she's got to

"take them out" before they replace her "wet cardboard" personality.

Thus, she is "culling" all the talent out of the leadership ranks.

This is a GOOD thing.

It helps set the stage for the ultimate collapse of what's left of the

organization. wink2.gif;)-->

Edited by WordWolf

Look's like Rosalie thought Chris Geer was right -- that Doc Vic wanted 5 on the BOT/BOD.

Let's see, what else did Geer say Doc Vic wanted? Oh yea, thought Craig was a failure and should be out.

Hmm, is Rosalie working for Chirs Geer?

Three V.P.'s. Hummmmm. lets see..

Could it be ole Rosie is egotistical enough to think she has to raise up several people to be able to take over her "job"?

Hmmm.

One to handle planning, one to coordinate legal matters, and one to "coordinate" Donna.

Harve is overseeing Ohio. He didn't go too far. Rosie probably still has him living at HQ and under her thumb. She probably wants to gloat every time she sees him on campus.

Is it worth it, Harve? Would you not rather make your own money and live freely where ever and however you decide? Eating sh-1-t for so many years is unhealthy. Ask John Reyn*lds and Bill Green*.

Looks like John Brown of FL and his Way Family Tables got the boot as Limb/region leader, just because I informed him of John Hendricks death.

Maybe Harve will now join one of the splinter groups like CFF or CR&F, or Walter Cummins. BTW, has anyone heard anything about Sara Kathryn Gigou or John Paul Wierwille recently?

Just wondering. My sympathies to Dorethea Kipp Wierwille and her Alzeimhers condition, because my mother is in the last stages of that horrible disease.

Overseeing OHIO? Good grief. Not even a region..

Sounds like "dear" old harv is on the fast track out of there.

I wonder how he'll adapt to the real world, where he can see what the stupid, insane mandates did to the flock.

I wonder.. What does rosie actually DO?

How did she earn her position? Biblically, those who were genuine achieved their positions got there by exemplary deeds (i.e. the book of Judges) or were selected by those they replaced (assuming that it was a godly decision).

I honestly don't see anything that qualifies her for the position, nor do I see her doing anything to keep the position. I mean, pulling strings behind the scenes and political manipulations is not a fruit of the spirit - it is actually one of the works of the flesh...

M Ad@ms IO Training Program?

Miceal I don't know if you read these sites, but don't you think that you have a responsibility to contact those that you hung drew and quartered during LCMs reign of terror and apologise, or at least try to set things straight, before you think about outreach issues.

What are you outreaching anyway? LCMs class? Rosalies Class? How can you continue to promote a ministry and doctrine that came from a man that lied to people, took advantage of other men's wives. My God it makes me sick that he came as an honoured guest to our country, and we fawned all over him, and he was trying to have his way with not just one of our wonderful female believers, but numeros.

I know it is embarrassing for you, but if there is any decency left in you, you should stop making threats to ex followers and try reconciling with them on some level. You cannot love God and hate your fellow brother and sister in Christ at the same time.

I suppose all of this is falling on deaf ears though.

Three VPs?

So, if something happens to RFR does this mean there will be a...

can I say it here...??

A TRINITY AT THE HEAD OF TWI??!!

My first thought at seeing VP3 (Vice Pres to the Third Power) is that she wants to feel a pair of lips on each cheek of her buttocks and one on her right foot because they all have to be real fanny kissers to get that position!

And while I'm at it...

15 regions?

Don't they mean 15 LIMBS?

3VPs, 15 regions, Harv running Ohio, its once again the word of Loy is the will of Loy and micro-management is the solution to all TWI’s problems!

Kinder and gentler? Oh, they will provide lubricant now before their anal probes.

quote:
I mean, pulling strings behind the scenes and political manipulations is not a fruit of the spirit - it is actually one of the works of the flesh...

Its always been a works of the flesh ministry, were we to expect something different?

How many regions were there before?

Is this just a ploy to lure those living off TWIt ABS into thinking that Rosie and Donna are going to continue paying for their aristocratic lifestyles even when they start racking up the health care costs? Or is it spreading out the eyes to better micro-manage people now that they're getting the hang of smiling while they stab you in the back and steal your wallet?

Let's explore this Geer association a little close:

TWI hasn't had squat to do with the U.K. since Craig and Geer locked horns. I'm not even sure if there is anyone there that claims any association with TWI. Now they are sending an ambassador?

Not a country coordinator, but an ambassador. An ambassador for what? Could it be to initiate reconciliation with Gartmore? I know Geer isn't there anymore, but perhaps Rosalie thought Geer was right all along and now is working to put things back together?

Adding multiple V.P.s to the board would make it very easy to allow someone from Gartmore to take a seat on the board as a V.P.

Interesting.