• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeStGeorge:

quote:
Originally posted by vickles:

OMG belle, I went there and went to session one and after how many years? I can still hear vpw's voice.

Me, too! And it's his 1960's voice, not the deeper 1970's voice. icon_smile.gif:)-->

George

EXACTLY!!!!!! That is SSSOOOOO spooky!!!!

I left in 1988!!!!!!!!

"Dropping endless futile judgment of men,"

Mike?

You might do well to look in the mirror.

You are doing precisely that

of which you are accusing me.

But I forgive you.

I was not criticizing the board (quite to the contrary, I meant what I said - that truly it was an "interesting idea"). I would enjoy contributing to the "Philippians" thread on the ancient Marcionite interpretation of Philippians ch.2, which I have been studying this past week. I don't claim it's the one true interpretation but it's fascinating alongside a comparison with others.

Does adopting and expressing other "theological ideas" outside of PFAL - in your view or perhaps even your language -amount to one "dropping endless futile judgment of men"?

Well, all wondering aside, I will post a thread at the "Philippians" thread sometime over the weekend and see what follows (lol). It can be a very profitable discussion.

as IF sitting through it 20 some odd times and teaching from the collaterals hundreds of times was not enough to etch that stuff indelibly in our brains ....shiver

I am at a loss as to understand it`s continuing appeal...it was torturous enough after the first 5 times to sit through .....sigh

OH MY FRIGGIN GAWD!!!

I never took his class, just craig's, but HOLY CARP BATMAN!! Here's reference to that video he showed in CFS. If anyone doubts people's stories about having to watch it.

quote:
I have in my possession, a film, which I'm not gonna show ya, not

because I'm afraid to show it to ya, it's just because I don't have time

to do everything. But, I have a film of two beautiful ladies

endeavoring to have intercourse with a German short-hair dog - eh, not a

German - German shepherd, dog. And the damned dog's got more sense than

the women, ya know. (laughter) They're workin' on him, they're

masturbating him, they're sucking him, they're doing everything, pulling

him up to 'em. The dumb dog's all the time working back, trying, but he

wants to get away from 'em. Those two women are totally possessed, and

- heh-heh.

AC Syllabus

Damn it Bell....took me years to get that damned mind pic outta my head.... N now it`s back in alla it`s nastiness....gag

Dunno WHAT I wouldda done if I`d a had to have lived my life without THAT particular little spiritual gem from the advanced class....it has been an ever so usefull piece of information in my in my arsenal of spiritual weapons....

Well well, I wonder why no one has had the dilligance to transcribe loy`s class as well... so that all could enjoy his deep spiritual insight and to marvel at his mastery of the scriptures.....

I think somebody oughtta transcribe cf&s as well...folks today NEED that information .... why however will our families and society survive if that insight is lost ...snort