GreaseSpot Cafe

PFAL Online?

Belle

Oh, and WayGB, since I have your attention...

Perhaps you'd like to go after the deadbeat dad in your midst. You know, you could teach the Bible on the subject, really confront people in love with The Word, really do some good for God in the world.

Teach him that "if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith (pistis), and is worse than an infidel (apistos, unbeliever -- nice little figure of speech there)"

And of course, he is now in DEBT to his ex, and we can't have any of that now, can we?

Shaz

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shazdancer,

I'm terribly sorry for getting the site shut down. I really thought that TWI had given up their copyright since classes are being run all over the place. Heck, I took it from a group of people in the early 90's before I found out they weren't actually TWI.

I was excited to see that Mike had a place to peddle his wares and truly hoped that he would find a home over there instead of continually fighting a losing battle and derailing threads over here.

Your ex is in debt to a "cop out"? That should put him on double secret probation, shouldn't it? I'd think they'd make him turn in his nametag till he got his finances in order. Debt is one thing, but debt to a "rank unbelieving cop out" - That's something else entirely! wink2.gif;)--> (read tongue in cheek - you are NOT those things.)

But you're right. It does show that TWI is still monitoring our little corner of cyberspace.

wave.gif:wave:--> Hey, y'all!! wave.gif:wave:-->

Since we're putting in requests.....Please have Moneyhands contact my ex and tell him to reconcile with his family.

I dunno, Belle, with the heat wave up here, I have been smelling a bit rank these days.***Checks pits -- phew!***

I just think it points it up clear for everyone to see that TWI doesn't want to get the "Word" out -- they want to make cold, hard $$$. Gotta protect those copyrights to their plagiarized material....

Regards,

Shaz

Wouldn't suprise me if they made a move claiming they had copyright to the King James Version.

But it makes me wonder why they even think PFAL is worth fighting over. Honestly.. they refuse to "publish" it any more. It is NOT a current source of income for them, only a liability.

Costs money to try to defend their "honor" in this matter.

Mr Hamm, I think that they are just plain vindictive.

They no longer have the power to control or hurt us anymore....we don`t obey, nor quiver with fear in anticipation of their displeasure.

I think that they are angry that their loss of control, and so want to eff us up any way that they can.

They used intimidation to control us when we started getting fed up with their abuse of authority, when that didn`t work, they threatened us with consequences of no fellowship with the house hold, ie....posession and loss of God`s favor....their final tactic was to dangle the fear of loss of family and friends.....

It is all about throwing what weight they have left around..... It is pure meanness....and the only tool they have left to vent their frustration over the loss of their power over our lives.....

Yep. What weight they've got left. But it is bizarre, to say the least.

PFAL can hardly be considered the "cutting edge of technology", as far as the biblical world is concerned.

Outmoded, outdated, flawed, plagiarized, and impractical. Much like the organization itself.

There is far far better out there, if you want that kind of thing.

But PFAL is the BEST they've got to work with, yet they refuse to use it. Sure makes sense..

And to top it off, if they re-marketed it, there are a few here that would drop what they are doing, return to da ministry, give them fifteen percent of their income, and GLADLY suffer the abuse to hear ole doc vic's (praise be his name, Steve!) voice once again.

Seems like they don't need the money, anymore.