• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still don't see the correlation. :(

But let's keep plugging along.

Likeaneagle please take flight :)

A building is tall, a person is tall, a ship has a lot of other things going on with it, last being tall.

A building is tall, a person is tall, a ship has a lot of other things going on with it, last being tall.
Well, I also assumed raf was full of sheet at full sail ... but wikipedia says "tall ship" is a real term. "Tall ship is an informal collective term for some kinds of sailing ships. Contrary to other sailing ship classification terms, tall ship does not describe a particular kind of sailing ship identified by a sail plan – both barques and brigantines, for instance, are tall ships."

(Of course raf may still be at full sheet.) Still, it seems raf has submitted and moved into the less rigid church of pictionary, where part of the word or clue can be used. I guess that is a good thing. Still, I think it should be a clipper ship since the top of the pic is clipped off. Then "Yankee Clipper" or "China Clipper" or "Tuna Clipper" would be correct. (tuna cuz the pedestrians all have two knees ... "two knee clipper" ... man, I crack myself up :) )

Edited by rhino

Thanks Rhino for making me laugh and George you are correct, being the trekkie fan that I am I remember hearing that said. all that aside (forgive my not getting it) and let the game continue. :B)

wow they show some real beauts...

OK Now I am really frustrated!

I have tried several times to post on this puzzle - but I keep getting and error saying that "dynamic tags are not allowed"

What are these nasty things? How do I recognize one. How do I figure out which of my puzzle pieces is the offending photo?

Paw? Please help!

Edited by doojable

dooj,

when you post a link from a place like Google's Image gallery, the image is sitting on someone's server. And each time one of us looks at the thread, his/her's bandwidth is used. So that person puts up a notice when you are using their bandwidth. The end result is the nasty message instead of the image. I moved the image to my server and now you can see it.

too easy though, it's got to be Spike Lee's The Last Temptation of Ray.

Paw,

Early on I tried to just download a pic to my computer, then just post it like I do with my own photos - the links didn't work. Then I started to post the way that has been instructed on page 22 (I think) of this thread - it worked!

If there is a way that I can post photos better - and not bother you all the time - please let me know.

Oh and by the way - nope your guess isn't it......