Movie Pictionary

Raf

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are correct, Ma'am. If you'd like to give it a try, I wrote my process for doing the picture links on p. 23 (or 24?) of this thread. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be the old "Go to page..." button on the threads anymore. If you know how to do THAT (without going back to p.1 and thumbing through), please let me know!

George

You are correct, Ma'am. If you'd like to give it a try, I wrote my process for doing the picture links on p. 23 (or 24?) of this thread. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be the old "Go to page..." button on the threads anymore. If you know how to do THAT (without going back to p.1 and thumbing through), please let me know!

George

Click on the "down arrow" to the left of "First". A drop down menu will appear (as if by believing magic) and you can type in the page number you'd like to go to.

Edited by doojable

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally I post something that isn't guessed in a moment!

Need to brainstorm some more on pictures #1 and #2.

Only one you're close on guessing is # 3. What is happening as they are running? When you figure that out, #'s 1 & 2 will probably be real easy to solve.