Movie Pictionary

Raf

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the horse seems to be at a gallup as opposed to a canter, judging by the position of his legs, so we have gallup. And the Bird (Bird Bird Bird, yeah the Bird is the word...anyone remember that annoying song? :) ) you say is Polly. So that gives us Gallup and Poly...Gallipoli? (If so, the movie both sucks AND blows:) )

Rick

Well, the horse seems to be at a gallup as opposed to a canter, judging by the position of his legs, so we have gallup. And the Bird (Bird Bird Bird, yeah the Bird is the word...anyone remember that annoying song? :) ) you say is Polly. So that gives us Gallup and Poly...Gallipoli? (If so, the movie both sucks AND blows:) )

Rick

You got it Rick LOL so you've seen it? I added it to my list cuz it was old Mel Gibson and had a favorable rating from online Blockbuster ... Maybe I should take it off the list. But I figured everyone had heard of it.

It was right after mad max, and the same director as "Year of Living Dangerously" Mad Max only did like $8 million ... oh well, your turn ...

http://www.the-numbers.com/people/MGIBS.html has numbers

I'm thinking maybe I never saw mad max ... I saw The Road Warrior and Byond Thunderdome

56 here yesterday ... snow today ... good inside day :)

Edited by rhino

There was a picture of the Beatles dressed in their Sgt. Pepper outfits, though it seems to have disappeared. Asuming the movie isn't "Sergeant Wowza" I'll try "Beetlejuice."

George

LOL, I thought of Beetlejeuce too, but it is a little more crude than that I'm afraid ... not sure what happend to the sgt Pepper band, but here is the first part again ...

B000002UAU.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I figured it would be a real quickie ... just one word total ...

Rhino .........

Lord dude you are on a roll with the breast pics ..................

Poor Rafs vision is impared yet again ...........

Mary Poppins started the Bust pics didn't she ........

Well Rhino I am tossing the Daisy Dukes away ......... back into the box ..... never to be revealed now. You really ought to take the cold shower ........ and give Rafs vision a break.

And did you say it would be a quickie ................. oh darling ............ LOL

Digi

Edited by Digitalis

OK, LOL ... this is one I was going to do instead of Gallipoli ... but it seemed too easy, and I censored it, but I threw it in when Mike said he was too busy ... I'm just going down my list of what I'm renting from Blockbuster ...

The first part is Band ... one word ... :dance:

It is recent ... 2001 I think ...

I see the beatles reappeared in the original clue .... strange, maybe the site was down

ok, Ill try, before this turns into an all guy show.....

"Be----llza---boob or bellzabub"

Nice thought, but no ... is that a movie? :) Edited by rhino

WOOHOOOOOOOO i can get on, I could load anything, except grease spot.

I see the boobs have really taken off, poor Raf's eyes, his mind is surely gonna be corrupted :)

Ok Raf, its your turn, and my guess is

LITTLE BIG MAN with dustin hoffman.

Thanks for the hint George,,,

Is the film BIG FAT LIAR

big man

fat boy

liar clinton. maybe this one is closer. :wink2: