GreaseSpot Cafe

Chris Newcomb

ToadFriend

Chris and Robin (I know they have been divorced for quite a while) were our second Twig Area leaders in my small hometown in NC .. they were sent by Dr. Wierwille there in 1972-73 when he asked the founding folks of the fellowships there to go to New York.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Chris? I have talked to Robin's brother, Bill, who still lives in NC, a few years back, but have had no contact with Chris since he and Robin were in the Family Corps years ago.

TF

suz is he still on peaks island?

i loved those two people

they gave the mother of my children and i so much during her pregs.

and the birth and after

as a matter of fact right out the hospital the first place we went to was thier home in auburn before we went home we wanted to show off the twins!

send me his tel# if you would

dennis

Chris Newcomb? When I lived in Portland, Oregon in 77-79, there was Chris Newcomb who hung with us there. Sounds like the same guy. He was very kind, loving and funny. Same guy? I am thinking that this Chris lived "across the river" (the Colombia) over in Washington State, and that he would come over and visit with us. Same guy?

• 2 weeks later...