GreaseSpot Cafe

Advanced Class Special on Devil Spirits

Belle

Hammer...funny stuff.

Ain't it the truth. The Cohen brothers could make a great film out of this. Maybe get Quintin Tarantino to play Martinfart and Kathleen Bates for Rozilla...use special effects to portray the spirit realm...(maybe even a cameo of lcm himself dancing around in his tights)...

...It's really not that amazing that he came up with this unbelievable mutation of a doctrine, afterall, the man is highly deranged...what's amazing, is that so many people believed him!

So Martindale taught that reaching into "daddy's cookie jar" could open your mind to demons huh?...Funny stuff...That was one of the staples of Veepee's teaching on gettin' revelation...lcm really went off the "deep end" didn't he? He felt that he had to discredit a lot of Veepee's doctrines, which meant that old craigers must have thought that he "arrived" at a far superior spiritual position than Vic had attained...lcm, as he danced around in his leotards, figured that he knew more spiritual truth than any man EVER!...In other words, the man was a raving lunatic! Spitting all over people as he demanded the loyalty oath...At that point, he should have been taken away in a straight jacket and they should have let Walter run the show...

...and this guy was the "expert" on the spirit realm huh? and today, he's working at Bali's, picking up other men...

Groucho (my love redface.gif:o-->),

From 1989 thru his "de-thronement" LCM, et al, totally distanced themselves from ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING VPW. We were not allowed to listen to old vpw tapes, the pfal foundational materials were off limits as "old wineskins," and GOD FORBID anyone ever utterered that all time classic line..."Dr. Wierwille said........"

ALL THINGS VPW were completely outlawed and if someone slipped even one time...they would be reported to the next higher level in the twi hierarchy. Only , Geerites and some other early off shoots quoted, used, or reprinted anything from VPW.

I am not passing judgement on this......just explaining the facts as they were at the time. The "reach up into daddy's cookie jar" was hit extremely hard by LCM who taught that we should know EVERYTHING we could by the 5 senses....so revelation was hardly ever necessary.

Was he right or wrong? Who knows.....but that is how he taught it.

ror

This thread is most disturbing to me...which is good. I hadn't thought about DWA in over a decade but boy did it play a role in how I viewed life and people. Today I still have residual effects of its influence. Good vs. evil, 5 sences vs. spiritual insite. Any kind of epiphanies that I might recieve today are minimally influenced by all this garbage. I'm glad to say that the hold has become less and less with the more exposure to different belief systems and allowing for what resinates with me ...I allow experiance. Thank for the mental berometer.

quote:

quote:

Gambling and the lottery are also bribery.

they are huh?

if some lucky stiff in TWI ever hit powerball

of course the Infernal revenue service would be the first one knockin on his door

guess who'd be right behind them?

Funny you should mention that. We were taught (and I'm not making this up) that if we DID win something, it wasn't from God so would be excess. Translation: "It's abundance and therefore give it to us." God doesn't need the lottery, after all.

JT

when a person continues to sin it’s devil spirit influence….”

You'd think this would apply to ol' "can't keep his fly zipped" Martindale, but then again I distinctly remember them teaching us that our freedom in Christ discussed in (Romans?) means that there is no sin in bed-hopping if you are spiritual enough to handle it. Clearly, they didn't and don't think it was a sin. But they knew it was a "stumbling block" for those who were "less spiritual" so they wouldn't come right out and say that to non-corps folks, and somehow that made everything okay...

Geez... I'm so very glad I don't have to try to wrap my brain around this crap anymore.