GreaseSpot Cafe

Upgrading

pawtucket

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shaving Shack will be open during regular hours during this change over. However we will require that you bring your own towels as ours will be unaccessable during this time. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment if you want them warmed.

Mark your calendars and please remember you will be charged for missed appointments if you do not give us 24 hours notice.

The new forums do NOT have login name AND display name.

Some of you use a different name for login and another for display.

If you DON"T want your login name to be your display name, then please change it ASAP.

And make sure your email is accurate. We won't be able to carry over the passwords so we will be emailing you a new one.

quote:
Originally posted by pawtucket:

go into your profile and you have your login name and another field that says display name. If you fill in the display name, it will overwrite the login name.

There is no field next to Display Name. The first field is below it, for email address.

I want my money back.

quote:
Originally posted by pawtucket:

did you click view/edit my profile?

Worked fine for me when i changed your name.

I did. Still don't see the field, and the name change (satori001yesthereis) is nowhere in the profile, except at the top, which isn't a field. I see other fields.

It's not a big deal, but it's not working for me.