How many here hang out with CFF?

smurfette

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
Originally posted by rascal:

I understand that my perception of twi does not match your own....but that doesn`t make it ok to act like a jerk.

....we either agree or disagree with one anothers assessments of topics being discussed ....

Rascal this has nothing to do with assesments of twi, that was my point all along the thread had nothing to do with TWI period it was about CFF. the topic that was being discussed.

Wordwolf is right there is no reason to continue,it is doubtful that we will ever agree on the subject of this thread. Hopefully smurfette got some info from the people that responded to her question. Smurf if ya read this and would like you may email me and I'd be happy to answer anything I do know about your question on CFF.... ( My email is in my profile)

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hammeroni:

Hey, no arguments here.

I'm still kind of suprised how they can be such a nice bunch of folks after years of TWI involvement.

Can't beat all the goodness out of some people I guess.

Hey look at all the good people here Hammeroni and we came out of TWInsanity.

• 3 weeks later...

CFF is kinda what der vey wished that they once could have been, I think..

But names are fine. If not BOT/BOD/former BOT/BOD, we kind of disguise the names.

Like we know W*yn* Cl**, J*h* Shr*y*r, and others in that organization that were once with TWI.

CFF is another great one. Doctrine wise, they are Wierwillian, but they are not TWI and are far better than they are. I believe by now they may have surpassed membership in numbers as far as TWI because TWI kept losing and CFF kept gaining.

The people are generally kinder and old Way Corps habits are discouraged. There were a few times where one fellowship with old TWI leadership tried to take over another for whatever reason but this is strongly discouraged by John Shroyer.

There is a lot of grace in the ministry and the people are generally friendly. I personally am not into VPW doctrine anymore but I respect those that want to believe it as long as they are nice about it.

It should be just fine to join the group.