praising or cursing

rascal

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought and paid for......um huh?

What'd ya buy and pay for?

If you mean your degree in a human service/social services related degree, I'm curious as to why you don't practice same or work in that field today.

I'll make it simple. I have an Associate of Applied Sciences Degree in Human Service, working on my Bachelor of Sciences in same.

Your degree?

Shell--

MJ clearly has a need to defend Social workers

She clearly has a need to defend the system

She clearly chooses to do that by blaming those ensnared in the net rather than facing the reality of Social Services in the United States today.

Why she feels that way, the forces that drive her I don't begin to understand--but it is clear that my story and the realities of that story unleash a powerful reaction in her.

It is pointless to point out facts to her --she simply filters them through the rose tinted glasses she is desparately trying to keep on her nose--

THat is her burden--I think what we are all saying is that we have recognized the pointlessness of trying to make her understand..

She doesn't want to understand ---she wants to make it fit in her little box-- and the fact that it won't is creating havoc in her world--so we are moving on to other things--

Temple lady

I simply answered shellons question to me. and no shellon I do not disclose personal information on the net. sorry if your really disappointed somehow I think not.

I praise Jesus christ and His ability to lead those who have ears to hear and to truly Love one another in action and truth, without His mighty grace all of us would be desperate. I thank God He promises He will never abandon or forsake His children. God and His Holy son are the only good we have.

My god can raise the dead He can part the seas, He can do all things I truly doubt dept of social services will stop Him from setting His people free.

Temple lady

I do not think the services we have are perfect nor do I think they are evil, they are just people involved in work trying to get a job done, it truly is the LORD who advocates and defends Gods people, and yes I have witnessed some take their faith to the betterment of many many families and communities, I believe in God you see and all He has is people here on earth to love one another and worship HIm.

Guys,

I wish that each of you could understand how much your imput has helped me as I have wrestled with these issues.

Please understand that you have helped me put the final pieces in place of a puzzle that I have been trying to put together for over a decade now....

I think I see the big picture now..... I am at peace...

I am so damned sorry that in helping me, some of you have been placed in the line of fire.

The viscious attacks against you guys when you attempt to share is deeply disturbing.

I am so sorry that some of you have had to endure the undeserved insults and callous recriminations...

What twi did to us was absolutely unconscionable.

What twi has taught people is acceptible to do to one another in God`s name is dispicable as well.

quote:
I praise Jesus christ and His ability to lead those who have ears to hear and to truly Love one another in action and truth, without His mighty grace all of us would be desperate. I thank God He promises He will never abandon or forsake His children. God and His Holy son are the only good we have.

I'll tell you what I see in Mo..

DESPITE the worst circumstances in the world, she STILL believes in a God..

That she even LIVED through this aversity is a testimony to the goodness of God..

"all those who live godly in christ jesus SHALL suffer persecution"

want to cut that one out of the book?

Just another one of the "promises of God"..

I did get at least one good teaching out of TWI:

Little red book that used to come with PFAL:

"If you haven't suffered at least SOME of the defeat that Job endured, you haven't really lived yet.."

paraphrased of course, but fairly accurate.

Just wait. I don't say this with an evil, snickering demeanor or anything like that- but you've got "your's" coming.. just a matter of time.

I've had some of mine.

I will repeat what Shell so succinctly said earlier - MJ has not and WILL not hear a word Mo has said.

And here is something that just makes my spine curl . . . . .

MJ said

"Yes shellon I have a very rich past and present with those who advocate for children in the courts and otherwise. "

If after reading this thread and then reading that sentences you don't understand what can go wrong with our social services system, then you are brain damaged.

quote:
mj412 said: God and His Holy son are the only good we have.

That's not true! It is just not true.

We have many voices on this forum who speak truth. We have many who encourage us toward better things. We have many here who pray with us in difficult situations.

We have a forum dedicated to, among other things, a deliberate sustained effort to expose all the various evils of a viscious organization which seeks only money and power. That forum owner posts numerous things documenting the evil.

Every poster who starts a thread in this particular forum starts a discussion which is likely to make a way for somebody to heal. We have records of what posters leave behind in their posts, but we have no way to measure the benefits on those who read and didn't post.

We have a place for vivacious and spirited discussion where posters most certainly do not agree...it's called Politic and Tacks. TWI matters don't get discussed there.

No organization is perfect. And mj is right that these organizations aren't very helpful many, if not most of the time.

The love of God and his son is very important, indeed, critical in these individuals who work as if they were angels here on this one.

Alan Posted,

quote:
Templelady..would you consider yourself a 'dramatic' person..you know..one who 'dramatisers' alot ?

Alan, would you consider yourself a 'narcissistic' person... you know, one who looks in the mirror and adores his own beauty while ruthlessly and egotisticaly persuing his own gratification, ambitions and dominance at the expense of others?

quote:
My god can raise the dead He can part the seas, He can do all things I truly doubt dept of social services will stop Him from setting His people free.

Well, one thing you could say- raising the dead in rather on the same par as getting the department of social services to do the right thing..

quote:
Well, one thing you could say- raising the dead in rather on the same par as getting the department of social services to do the right thing..

Actually I owe mj a vote of thanks...

As a self admitted member of the social service community she has eloquently demonstrated, far better than my words could express, the realities of trying to deal with said community.