GreaseSpot Cafe

praising or cursing

rascal

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead and report it MJ. Shouldn't be hard to find the number in the state of Michigan. I have always honestly reported my income and living situation. I have nothing to fear. I'm not stupid - I would never have said squat about my financial situation on a public website if I was hiding income.

Brother Speed, we forgive you.

It was an honest misunderstanding, from an honest heart.

I think each of us has done AT LEAST as bad here at SOME point.

I pretty much bit off someone's head in September of 2001. They accepted my honest

apology. It was 2 days after 9/11, and I live in NYC. I was under unusual circumstances.

Since then, I'm sure I've put my foot in my mouth a number of times-I've certainly had

some heated misunderstandings.

We're all human here. We all try, we all need forgiveness.

Just try not to need it on every post. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Abby, thanks for the help. Much appreciated. I'll bet wordwolf appreciates it as well.

I have been on the receiving end of child protection services. Like MJ said in an earlier post or words to the effect of 'as soon as CPS sees no evidence of wrong doing, they immediately drop it.' That happened to my first wife and me. But, is this a 'flourishing family' ending? Oh, he|| no! Not by a long shot! But, it's neither a twi was out to ruin my life saga either. So I don't think that it fits here.

My bad! I thought since the last comment post it would be safe to point out that I knew of a case personally that didn't fit the black&white box being used against Mo.

Some very good people have some very dark pasts and have paid more than we will ever know because we have not lived through what they have.To pass judgment on them makes me wonder how full of hurt and hate the judges really are.

quote:
Originally posted by WordWolf:

Brother Speed, we forgive you.

It was an honest misunderstanding, from an honest heart.

I think each of us has done AT LEAST as bad here at SOME point.

I pretty much bit off someone's head in September of 2001. They accepted my honest

apology. It was 2 days after 9/11, and I live in NYC. I was under unusual circumstances.

Since then, I'm sure I've put my foot in my mouth a number of times-I've certainly had

some heated misunderstandings.

We're all human here. We all try, we all need forgiveness.

Just try not to need it on every post. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

WordWolf, thank you and I'll endeavor.

quote:
It is clear to me MO gave up her children in a plea bargin to avoid prosecution of the charges levied against her by the state of Alaska

No plea bargain, no deals try re reading again

quote:
she supported and lived and had children for one of the top ten most wanted in America

My husband was S Dilley (same last name as mine)

Rich Urquhart was our Twig coordinator -- (ie minister in the eyes of the court)

I don't really mind that you have such a distorted view of the world MJ -- that is to your detriment

BUt I am fed up with you DELIBERATELY Posting lies about me and my children to bolster said distortions

You ,who are so fond of our jurisprudence system, why don't you tell us all what the penalties are in your state for LIBEL. A crime that you have just commited (actually you have committed it numerous times)

I most strongly suggest that you don't do it again. Or you may just find that you are going to actually find out just how the court system works

--YOu know those "monkey courts that have no real power ("monkey courts" and her derisive dismisal of same is found on on another thread by MJ)

Originally posted by Abigail:

Here Brother Speed, I'll help ya out a bit more.

"why do we have so many absent fathers? many times it may be because they can not fight against the woman and her allegations and give up the fight because of money or emotions or just to try to keep the children from being hurt by the WAR. QUOTE]

Abby, for me, you hit it right on the head with money. Big money; two jobs by myself money; lose my house money. Do everything right, just and so, perfect; and still lose money.