GreaseSpot Cafe

JOn Touchstone

anne karpiak

Welcome, Anne!

Last I heard (and that was about 8 years ago) Jon was working at a restaurant in Orlando called The Ale House.

I have no clue if he's management there or if he has moved from the Orlando area, but it's a start. You might also check Kissimmee, FL as it's nearby and he may be still in the area.

• 5 months later...

Last I heard about 7 years ago, he moved to Maryland because of work (he graduated and found a job related to his field of studies, Good For Him!!!).

Anyways, he's out of the Way. I don't know if he's with CFF as many former TWI Floridians are since Rev. Shroyer (one of the very few good/decent men ) was the LC before Moneyhands took over.

All I can say about Jon is that he's maybe the only Way Corp that I know that is a good/decent fella.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I was in the Way Corps with Jon. I agree a good fella. Still have a painting of an Iris he did for me and it proudly hangs on my wall. Has anyone located him as of yet. Last time I ran into him we were both still in and he was in Florida.

Just looked him up in Maryland. If the Jon Touchstone I found is him he lives in Severna Park MD and is unlisted so unless someone has another way of getting to him my search has been stopped dead.

If anyone finds him let me know

Holly

• 1 year later...
I was in the Way Corps with Jon. I agree a good fella. Still have a painting of an Iris he did for me and it proudly hangs on my wall. Has anyone located him as of yet. Last time I ran into him we were both still in and he was in Florida.

Just looked him up in Maryland. If the Jon Touchstone I found is him he lives in Severna Park MD and is unlisted so unless someone has another way of getting to him my search has been stopped dead.

If anyone finds him let me know

Holly

Jos is in Melbourne,Fl-Great guy

• 1 month later...