GreaseSpot Cafe

treatment of dyng in TWI

templelady

maybe..

very interesting.. these thoughts started during wwI, if not before..

Ha!

like the wally mart experience I had..

you take the half, or a quarter a second of the insanity one is presented with.. and try to figure out, where do we go from here?

:biglaugh:

well.. I dunno..

I'm glad I'm not reliant on stability..

Some of the finest music came from this..

and poetry..

Chicago looked at a few moments of craziness..

I'm sad they thought that they thought their thought of revolution was what was it..

"there definitely was a cultural and generational revolution. And I think the knuckleheaded view that most of us had of what a revolution is certainly did not happen. But perhaps a much more subtle and profound revolution is what occured.."

maybe its asking too much..

and, ya know----nobody could ever die in The Way unless there was some deep rooted spiritual reason. (Ignore the fact that every person who has ever walked the planet has either died or will die at some time in the future.) But, now, Wierwille---he died 'cause we broke his heart----just gave up the will to live 'cause we didn't fully appreciate how he had sacrificed his very own eye for us.

Ha! and nobody could die, unless they were allowed to..

Yeah, and, they, themselves, were the ones who had to do the "allowing". Die when you stop believing to live and all that sort of thing. I think about people I've lost over the years. Why, I ought to just kick their butts for "allowing" themselves to die.

How selfish of them!

Edited by waysider

I thought that about my parents for a while..

how dare you die on YOUR watch..

hey.. its something that one might think..

ha!

In the scheduling routine.. I wonder how they figure this..

"sorry. You can't die today. It's not on your schedule, you submitted in triplicate.."

my parents were lucky..

they still have a few old timers, stashed away.. for gawd only knows what for..

don't die without the bod's approval..

One of the "stashed away" is the head of the BOD, ennit?

Rosie doesn't seem to have included either retirement or dying on her schedule.

Nor does she look like scheduling either of these in, in the near future.

Edited by Twinky

I wonder what they will do when she unexpectedly "croaks".

Can't have that in da household of zion(?).. maybe they will prop up something bulbuous enough in her place.. carry on business as usual..

Hmmm...how will they be able to tell? That lesbi@n looks like death warmed over already.

You can be sure it'll be the faithful household's fault when she does die.

Now if only one of the faithful household would push her off the OSC or baptize her for half an hour in the "Jordan".... :evilshades:

(Just joking around, WayGB)

• 3 weeks later...

Shortly after I took the class my roomate died I had lived with him for over a decade .

I was so lost and lonely and shocked he had died in a fall in the house and hit his head .

It was awful and I wanted to go the funeral, but had a hard time going I was told "let the dead bury the dead ". it allowed me the excuse not to go say goodbye. My mom and sister both went and they only knew How much I had loved him.

I hope he forgives me.

my best story is a twi leader came to my house one day and let her self in. I was watching my sister's beloved cat while she was on vacation the cat got out when the she walked in she never told me. We spoke for a minute and my little child came in the house and told me the cat was dead hit by a car. she had to watch her being run over she was barely school age. we all flipped out screaming and all My leader could would say is it was only a cat. I threw her out of my house and my children NEVER wanted to go back to their house again.

I do not blame them . I do not blame her now (in case your reading this ) they come and read here I know.

but we needed help we were in shock and upset.

it gets better, so that weekend was the limb meeting the hostess another twig leader have alot of cats all over the place my kids point blank asked me Why they mattered but ours didnt.

they felt she killed the cat, which she did kind of. by not telling me she got out. she didnt know she would be killed.

In honestly a total stranger I had never met came to me with a cat in her arms and said she was sorry for my loss, at that limb meeting. some good alot of bad.

Why? This is the major hypocrasy of the Ministry. What's your doesn't matter but what's ours nobody better mess with it.

To those people who wrote about being forced to get rid of memorbilia of loved ones that passed on. Why is there a VP WOW auditorium. Haven't they moved on? When he died, how long did they morn? How much do they cleave onto the memory of the Ministry's founding fathers?

Okay for them, but not for others.

SoCrates

Why? This is the major hypocrasy of the Ministry. What's your doesn't matter but what's ours nobody better mess with it.

To those people who wrote about being forced to get rid of memorbilia of loved ones that passed on. Why is there a VP WOW auditorium. Haven't they moved on? When he died, how long did they morn? How much do they cleave onto the memory of the Ministry's founding fathers?

Okay for them, but not for others.

SoCrates

It kinda makes you mad, at first. Then sorta sad. Followed by a sense of embarrassment and betrayal. If you're lucky, there comes a time when you can laugh about it, like you can laugh about the time you broke your collar bone in junior high school. There's no time frame to any of this stuff, though. It really has it's own schedule that it follows. For some it evolves quickly. For others----not so much.

• Upvote 1

I don't know how relevant this is, but when we were kicked out of the FWC and went to the Left Coast, we were filled with embarrassment, grief, regret and very upset. The little WC princess we knew from way back when told us "the minute you walked out of (the FWC leader's) office you should have renewed your mind to the situation. You should never have given it another thought but set your faces forward and never given the FWC one more thought."

HUH? We gave up a life we loved, great jobs, a really cute house in a lovely little Southern town, sold stuff, put other stuff in storage, to go do this training to become great man/woman of God, and we are supposed to never think about it again? What was SHE thinking?

Of course her husband was the mini-MOG who told us a few months later to take our son up in the mountains and beat him with a 2 x 4.

Nice couple. Really great examples of the love of God in the renewed mind in manifestation.

One evening we came to their home for fellowship and there was a vase of flowers on their table. I asked whose birthday it was and was told to sit down and be quiet; we would all be told later. Turned out the woman's father had died and the BL had sent her the flowers. She was completely serene, smiling sweetly, perfectly calm. She did not go to the funeral because all her siblings would be there and they had left the Household of Holiness. She did not wish to associate with them. They sent flowers. She blew off condolences; daddy was dead but more importantly, she had renewed her mind and wished to think of him no more.

What a sterling example of faithfulness to The Household of Holiness. Lazarus died; Jesus wept. I guess she thought she was better than Him.

Edited by Watered Garden

I don't know how relevant this is, but when we were kicked out of the FWC and went to the Left Coast, we were filled with embarrassment, grief, regret and very upset. The little WC princess we knew from way back when told us "the minute you walked out of (the FWC leader's) office you should have renewed your mind to the situation. You should never have given it another thought but set your faces forward and never given the FWC one more thought."

HUH? We gave up a life we loved, great jobs, a really cute house in a lovely little Southern town, sold stuff, put other stuff in storage, to go do this training to become great man/woman of God, and we are supposed to never think about it again? What was SHE thinking?

Of course her husband was the mini-MOG who told us a few months later to take our son up in the mountains and beat him with a 2 x 4.

Nice couple. Really great examples of the love of God in the renewed mind in manifestation.

One evening we came to their home for fellowship and there was a vase of flowers on their table. I asked whose birthday it was and was told to sit down and be quiet; we would all be told later. Turned out the woman's father had died and the BL had sent her the flowers. She was completely serene, smiling sweetly, perfectly calm. She did not go to the funeral because all her siblings would be there and they had left the Household of Holiness. She did not wish to associate with them. They sent flowers. She blew off condolences; daddy was dead but more importantly, she had renewed her mind and wished to think of him no more.

What a sterling example of faithfulness to The Household of Holiness. Lazarus died; Jesus wept. I guess she thought she was better than Him.

Wow. Her behavior only confirmed what her family had already figured out. I wonder if she has reconciled with them or if she is still crazy.

They sent flowers. She blew off condolences; daddy was dead but more importantly, she had renewed her mind and wished to think of him no more.

feh,... don't waste too much thought on it,... they were heartless people.