GreaseSpot Cafe

Wynn and Lorinda Biddle

Dilva

• 2 weeks later...

quote:
Originally posted by jewel:

Hi Dale, I still would love to see you. Come over and see the videos I have of you. We still live in the same house.

OK, now, Wynn and Lorinda are no longer together (that is unless they have gotten back together) I talked with Lorinda a few years ago and she lived in Auburn, WA. She worked for the school district and was trying to raise her two children alone. I wish I would have stayed in contact. I don't know where Wynn is. I witnessed to Wynn in 1972. He was my boy friend at the time. He was a sweetheart back then but now I don't know. I hope he sees this and lets us know where he is. Jewel

Jewel,

I will be giving you a call in the near future. I am finally getting things done and the divorce is final but she is trying to run around the leagal system and get the decree changed. I will explain when I see you.

Sorry to hear about Wynn and Lorinda.

Dale

• 18 years later...

Names from the past for sure. I knew them from our years in ministry together, and when they had their two children.  Yes they divorced and Lorinda remained in WA to raise their children.   Wynn moved to Florida and remarried, and in 2015 died at the age of 66.   I just recently learned that two years later in 2017 his son Justin died at 34, leaving a young wife and two small daughters.  She has a limited page on Facebook.

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/nwfdailynews/name/william-biddle-obituary?id=16273662