GreaseSpot Cafe

Jeff & DiAnne Karas

Bob

Can't really say I'd call them a friend, but was wondering where they disapeared to.

They were RCs of New England up until a year ago. The latest list of RCsLCs didn't have their name.

Did they take off, or do they have a non-glory job now?

Edited by pawtucket

They were BC and assistant LC in Michigan until 92. They then went to Alabama to be LC. Sometime between 92 and 99 they went to be BC in Ohio under Panarello.

Panarello was so impressed with them that he recommended them for ordination (which was done by Craig) and promotion to RC. So in 99 they went to New England to be RC -- where they left a path of destruction.

Last summer they were no longer in NE but were up until that point. Where did they disapear to?

• 4 years later...

They came to HQ on staff in the mid-2000s (maybe 04 or 05). All seemed well and then suddenly they got kicked off grounds, kicked off staff, and then a very short time later got divorced. She's in Sidney, Ohio, now, and Jeff is right around New Bremen or so. He was working at a golf course last time I talked to him.

• 1 month later...

Jeff Karas is now the CEO of The Way Credit Union - Credit Union DB - The Way Credit Union.

I wonder who the woman was that caused Jeff to get kicked out in the first place. Apparently he smoozed himself back in though.

I'll withhold my comments given the forum this is in.

• 2 weeks later...

They came to HQ on staff in the mid-2000s (maybe 04 or 05). All seemed well and then suddenly they got kicked off grounds, kicked off staff, and then a very short time later got divorced. She's in Sidney, Ohio, now, and Jeff is right around New Bremen or so. He was working at a golf course last time I talked to him.

He's good friends with the WC Coordinator - no problem getting a good position on the inside ...

• 3 weeks later...