GreaseSpot Cafe

Pick the Next President of TWI From Greasespot

Eagle

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
I would bring all the best theological minds and see where twi's beliefs stack up.
quote:
Make The Way International Biblical Research Institute truly ecumenical and inter-denominational with real experts from many denominations on research staff.

Well there goes the Word hacked up in little pieces.

icon_smile.gif:)--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

2 other campaign promises : get an outside auditor to go over the financial records and offer refunds to those who paid for classes(Since in my earlier post about Alpha, Beta, Beginnings, Christian Believer,etc. is

free of cost and you may drop out, no green card/contract to sign) and free beer and unpolluted pizza for all.Please vote today here online at greasespot cafe.No fund raisers.

Nice save Mista Hamma!

I was gonna declare you ineligible for the presidency because of your aggregious insult of Way Productions and ignorance of the beer bashes (plural) we had under the big top.

Dave Garabaldi was only THE BEST rhythm & blues drummer in the WORLD while he was playing w/ Way Prod. He, Skip Mesquite, Danny Hoefer surely belong in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (or some hallo of music fame) for their contributions to Tower of Power. Google them, see what comes up.

Branded was second in this national Wrangler Country Music battle of the bands thing. I think they "lost" to Sawyer Brown (Rumor has it dey wuz ROBBED!). This was decades prior to American Idol. First prize was a recording contract.

I'm sure Way Productions, in its hey-day could have put maybe, hmmm, 5, 6, maybe 10 singers DEEP into the American Idol competition. Joyful Noise was a GREAT band. If you ever heard them just jamming they would knock your SOCKS(! wink2.gif;)--> ) off.

VOTE for me.... and I'll set you free!

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hammeroni:

Beer in the big top? Never heard of it.. must have missed that year!

OK. "The big top will feature good entertainment, nice waitresses (woo hoo!) and all the beer you can drink, for $9.95".

Acceptable? icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Sorry you missed the beer Ham guess that means you missed the pizza and burgers too. And these trucks icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
Originally posted by Raf:

Pineapple-polluted pizza for everyone!

NOW yer thinkin' Raffie.

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:
...and your own, private, luxuriously well appointed lavatory.

Soft, heated seat.

Sure beats those portables and the Honey Wagon, ehh? icon_razz.gif:P--> confused.gif

Like Ham, I would bring back Rock of Ages, but have it move around the country. Also return Wierwille and Kipp property to John Paul, Sara Kathryn, Mary Ellen, Karen Ruth and their children who may chose to tear down any building they desire, or sell it to Shelby and Auglaize counties for an industrial park to help the local economy.Oh excuse me, I didn't know the polling was over.Although this in in jest, some of the issues are real and needed to be addressed seriously.

Edited by thomasloybumgarner

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, David. Include the 3 Stooges, Marx Brothers, Laurel and Hardy. Whoops! I just mentioned staff at Der Weg HQ in New Knocksville. I wonder if Rosie knows that Steve aka Hammoroni has replaced het yet.

Or is that Mike, Allan and Phil aka oldiesman?

Still waiting for my cabinet post appointment, Mr. President. Hail to the chef Boyardee.

Thomas, since its gonna be a beer, schnapps and wimen ministry from henceforth, you may be:

First Minister of Schnapps.

Now to find a Minister of Beer.. hmmmm.

May only need two ministers.. I certainly couldn't just sit on my duffer an do nothing, you know! :D

Hammeroni, why Don't we make it undersecretary of booze(schnapps, beer, wine, rum, and Drambuie) and

you line up the women? Let's make Rosie"the Fox" and Donna janitorial staff in charge of cleaning the outhouses.