GreaseSpot Cafe

VPW's Source for the Law of Believing

Bob

... before I overwhelm it's direction with the admittedly strong nature of my message."

Overwhelm it's direction? ... with the admittedly strong nature of your message??

:lol: :D :rolleyes: :wacko: :blink: :lol:

WHOOO HOOOOO!! ((wiping the laughter tears away from my eyes)) That's rich, Smikeol. That is truly rich! :D

Yah! Right! ... Kinda like VPW "had the earth shake under his feet" when he walked, ehh? (Dr. Evil voice) R-i-g-h-t!

Thanks for that Laugh of the Day. B)

Mike, it was an honest question, no ambush, no malice intended on my part.

You are seeing and assigning evil where none was intended.

To hell with it, I no longer have any desire to hear you answere anymore anyway.

Join the club Rascal. I've been ignoring Mike for about a year now.

Although the target of this blogger’s piece is Joel Osteen, the fellow points to what would remain a central problem with Wierwille’s “Law of Believing,” even after one prunes away Wierwille’s suggestions that there is some impersonal metaphysical “law” that “works for saint and sinner alike” bringing events to pass independently of God’s providential oversight:

http://dulciusexasperis.com/2005/02/07/osteentatious

Edited by Cynic

What I was interested in was Peter's Wade's contribution to the latter process (and to my spiritual growth long ago) with the booklet I mentioned of his, "The Secret of Radiant Living." I think I have the title correct, but I lost track of my copy.

The complete booklet is online at http://www.peterwade.com/articles/radiant.shtml, and is also part of the book "The Dynamics of Positive Living" containing about twelve of old Way magazine articles that I wrote.

Blessings,

Peter Wade

So..I'm not the ONLY one that picks up evil and malice from some of 'Rascals' posts !!

Raf..in what way does Mike misrepresent God and Jesus ?? What is idolatrous about it ??

careful, you'll have Longgone accusing you of wearing your 'superduper Bible believer cape !!

Joel Osteen..isn't he that 'plastic looking' dude with the capped teeth and Barbie doll looking wife who preaches on t.v. ??

Naw, there are a few of you guys allan, but I don`t take it personally any more, for it simply doesn`t matter to me WHAT you guys see when viewing my thoughts and opinions through the distortion of twi dogma.

God knows who and what each and every one of us here is without your silly lables and accusations....and who has agendas and what the agendas are.

Why not take a look at the benefit of what you yourself chose to post ... and what you bring to the table of benefit before casting aspersions and accusations at others..... Your posts give you the appearance of someone who is constantly frothing at the mouth in their frenzied desire to rabidly attack and hurt.....no problem, that is who and what you have allowed yourself to become .... ...If there is more to you than that, or if you have something of merit to contribute ...then do so......otherwise your attitude and nastinesse gives the appearance of a striking example of what the end result of strict adherance to twi training and dogma....

Oh, n you`d better read up on what Mike believes BEFORE jumping in and defending the rediculous belief system that he is attempting to foist off on folks here....vpw ...the old scoundrel himself would be spinning in his grave if he had ANY idea of the blasphemy (idolotrous swill to borrow a phrase) that mike spouts in his name....I imagine that you will feel pretty stupid.

Edited by rascal

rascal,

I believe God gave an abundance of revelations to Dr and that Dr said so.

I also believe there is a REASON God did this huge thing, teaching His Word like it has not been known since the first century.

Rascal, you did not pay attention to Dr's teaching, and that's why you erroneously think I speak a message different from Dr's.

I just got done writing up 20 of Dr's "Thus saith the Lord" statements last month in PTs. I have 70 more to go. Maybe I should post them here.

The same way no one here got it when I talked about the time travel incident in PFAL, no one got it (including you rascal) when Dr said that he had authority from God to teach. This is quite provable.

Peter Wade,

Thank you for your article.

I was able to access it by first going to your homepage at http://www.peterwade.com

The full address that you provided doesn't seem to work for anyone, but the home address does.

Thanks again.

Edited by Mike

Well now Mikey... I guess that's my cue isn't it? And now for our public service announcement:

For those of you "new" to Mike-ian logic. (Not that I really give a krap what Allan thinks) Here is the abbreviated version (so you won't have to lose your sight and mind reading all of his posts):

Mike has stated that: PFAL is 'God's Word reissued'. Mike has stated that this means we don't need any versions of the Bible anymore, only PFAL. Mike has stated that PFAL is the Word of God, that the Holy Spirit has provided us with His Word in written form in PFAL, and it (PFAL) carries all the authority of God Almighty. Mike has offered a 'Table of Challenge' (which he claims exposes things which some would prefer to keep hidden away) so that we may have access to his advanced abilities and approval. Mike has stated that Christ is currently learning from PFAL and will be teaching from PFAL materials when he returns.

Mike has stated that betraying Dr's revelations is betraying God. You just need to feed that Christ inside with the pure Word of PFAL. Mike has stated that studying PFAL will defeat death.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program...

Without PFAL God's written Word is buried. Dr said this in "The Way - Living in Love" in 1971. Did WW cover that passage yet?

Without an accurate knowledge of the revelations God taught Dr and Dr put into written form we can never learn to hear the Word of God directly as that still small voice in the midst of the roaring winds of doctrine.

Edited by Mike

Is MIKE serious?

I am all for NOT throwing the BABY out with the water, but..........................ah,

All of us at one time or another worshipped "the Word" above GOD Himself!

Which is IDOLATRY!

But it seems that he is "worshipping PFAL above even the Word!!"

So is he twice as guilty of idolatry?

I am all for research from men, but nobody is supposed to ADD to the Book.

So, Pfal is still opinion, even if he covers factual events. And we ALL did learn from it, to different degrees.

But...............

I will stick to Moses, David, Mathew, Mark , Luke , John, and Paul, for my "God breathed Word" thankyou.

rascal,

I believe God gave an abundance of revelations to Dr and that Dr said so.

It appears that vpw made some claims to that effect.

I also believe there is a REASON God did this huge thing, teaching His Word like it has not been known since the first century.
You believe there was such a thing done.

You believe there was a reason such a thing was done, which is almost axiomatic when speaking

of God.

You may believe anything you wish-and you do.

Rascal, you did not pay attention to Dr's teaching, and that's why you erroneously think I speak a message different from Dr's.

rascal paid attention to it and let the word of vpw explain itself. She did not approach it with preconceived

notions that it was a Bible.

You DO speak a message different from Dr's.

That applies to Dr vpw AND Dr WordWolf.

I just got done writing up 20 of Dr's "Thus saith the Lord" statements last month in PTs. I have 70 more to go. Maybe I should post them here.
Please post them so we can go over them one at a time.

That way we can attempt to teach you what is evident to everyone else who reads them.

The same way no one here got it when I talked about the time travel incident in PFAL,

A) There WAS no time-travel incident in pfal.

B) The chapter you speak of proves ALL BY ITSELF that pfal is not "The Word of God".

If you carefully read it, you would have noticed it.

C) When we discussed it previously, I explained it step-by-step.

Since you've forgotten, and it's been a while, I'll repost it.

The new people will find it interesting.

By this time tomorrow, it will be up. :D

no one got it, (including you rascal) when Dr said that he had authority from God to teach. This is quite provable.

It's quite provable we understood what he said when he said it.

At times, vpw made inflated claims as to his own importance.

What he did NOT do was claim his books were a new Bible.

We proved that, and you ignored it.

Business as usual, so the headlines read.

Is MIKE serious?

That's proof you're new.

Mike's been saying this for YEARS.

I am all for NOT throwing the BABY out with the water, but..........................ah,

All of us at one time or another worshipped "the Word" above GOD Himself!

Which is IDOLATRY!

Right.

But it seems that he is "worshipping PFAL above even the Word!!"

Correct.

So is he twice as guilty of idolatry?
The tally is higher than that, but you already get the idea.
I am all for research from men, but nobody is supposed to ADD to the Book.

So, Pfal is still opinion, even if he covers factual events. And we ALL did learn from it, to different degrees.

But...............

I will stick to Moses, David, Mathew, Mark , Luke , John, and Paul, for my "God breathed Word" thankyou.

Here's a few gems of Mike that you've missed so far.

"When you see Christ in his glory he will be holding a PFAL book in his hand and teaching you from it."

("So, Mike, you weren't kidding about JC coming with a PFAL book in his hand?")

"Totally serious. I've already seen him this way more than once."

"Jesus Christ appointed Dr his spokesman. Jesus Christ is VERY interested in PFAL.

He told me so."

He believes "God's Word was LOST in the first century."

And "Your present approach has failed for all those who tried it for 2000 years."

His descriptions of vpw have included the following:

he was "born with an overabundance of brains and brawn", was "overgifted",

and "where he walked, the earth shook."

He doesn't consider that "idolizing", but you might.

bliss,

You and any other new people here might want to take note that many to most of the quotes posted here and attributed to me are either too brief to be a complete thought, or are far wrenched from their contexts to say the same thing when originally posted. You might want to ask yourself why it so that other posters desperately want to explain "me" to you before I have a chance to explain myself.

I gotta laugh when I see so many posters scramble here whenever I do any serious posting. Today it's WW and Tom Strange, the other day it was Raf and rascal, and on the TWI innie's site it was Ex Wafer.

It seems that you new people have a lot of protection from my wily schemes to seduce you. Never mind the little fact that my message is called crazy, ridiculous, and obviously devilish. These self appointed board vigilantes rush to new people's protection, so fearful of you falling for my lines. Sheeesh!

I welcome you here and also welcome you to hear me out in total. I hear what you said about what you observed and understand why you think that way. If you want to hear more, and hear something pointedly written for your consumption, we can talk.

Edited by Mike

Bliss... watch this:

Mike, do you deny any of the statements in my abridgement, synopsis, summary, etc (whatever you wish to call it)??? or any of the statements that WW just made regarding your beliefs???

Do you deny them? Do you now aver that you do not believe them?

Just say the word. They may be 'pulled from context' but they're not misrepresentative of your stated beliefs. Do you deny that?

Please answer for the benefit of Bliss and the others that are new.

So..I'm not the ONLY one that picks up evil and malice from some of 'Rascals' posts !!

Raf..in what way does Mike misrepresent God and Jesus ?? What is idolatrous about it ??

careful, you'll have Longgone accusing you of wearing your 'superduper Bible believer cape !!

Allan,

I can only advise you to check out tons and tons of doctrinal discussions, but to summarize:

God authorized VPW to plagiarize; (misrepresenting God)

Jesus will return reading from a PFAL book; (misrepresenting Christ)

The earth shook when Wierwille walked, partly due to his overdose of brains and brawn. (idolizing VPW).

Mike,

Did you or did you not say " at the return Jesus Christ will be holding the PFAL book?"

That doesn't need a whole context to explain or defend your real position.

Unless you were JOKING!!!

:lol: