GreaseSpot Cafe

Outlook Express Question

2fortheroad

When I try to make a new folder in my Inbox in Outlook Express nothing happens...normally a text box should open up to name the folder, but that is not happening. It used to work :(

I've tried restarting the computer. I Googled my question, and didn't find anything either. How can something so simple and basic just quit working???

When I go to New, and click on Folder, nothing happens, nothing opens up...no text box, no place to name a folder....zip, nada, nothing. I am not unfamiliar with computers, been working with them daily for years...been making folders for years. Everything is enabled, and SHOULD work, but it's having some sort of brain f*rt...I've looked in Troubleshooting, and even tried online, and no one seems to have ever had this particular problem. Guess Mr. Gates decided I have enough folders already! :blink:

Try reinstalling/upgrading Internet Explorer. It will also do Outlook Express at the same time (since it comes bundled with IE). Should fix your problem.