GreaseSpot Cafe

We;come Sjprtfuse

lindyhopper

Just saw you down at the bottom of the page with an empty profile. :ph34r: If you are in the ministry and about ready to explode, take your time and look around and have a cuppa Joe on me. B)

Nothing could be finer than just sitting in a diner

drinkin' Joe with no designer java jive.

Well, it appears my hands were not on my computer correctly the title should be "Welcome shortfuse."

Anyone know how to edit your thread title?

Edited by lindyhopper

Well, I sat and looked at the heading for a long time before even opening the post....wondering what the heck sjprtfuse could mean. :wacko:

I don't know which I like better, though. Shortfuse makes me think WAYGB and/or someone with an extremely volatile personality.....maybe it's my ex since I hear he's gone to HQ and is most likely going to be working with Mr. Linder given his job experience. Dunno, could just be someone who excelled in "Blowing Things Up 101"

• 5 years later...

Just saw you down at the bottom of the page with an empty profile. :ph34r: If you are in the ministry and about ready to explode, take your time and look around and have a cuppa Joe on me. B)

Nothing could be finer than just sitting in a diner

drinkin' Joe with no designer java jive.

Well, it appears my hands were not on my computer correctly the title should be "Welcome shortfuse."

Anyone know how to edit your thread title?

Did you know this was me wrote this or were you just being warm to some random poster? It seemed a little uncanny at the time that you would catch it so quickly.