GreaseSpot Cafe

Special Announcement From TED Ferrell

moony3424

Hi John;

Yeah this good old boy is a very happy man. .Moony is a wonder filled lady and we love each other dearly

We will be living in the Largo Clearwater area and are believing to buy a home with a mother in law suite for my Mom. John you may know Moony and should you want to know more email me ferrellsplace@cs.com

Give my regards and love to Hope Soon as I get moved we must all get together for some good times.I'd like to do that very much cause both you and Hope are two of my favorite people.

Ted F.

Edited by TED Ferrell

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ted -- Just wanted to let you know your music has inspired me for MANY YEARS.

I use to look forward to the ROA just to hear Joyful Noise LIVE and in person.

I"m happy to see that you have found someone to share the rest of your life with.

I personally don't know who Moony is, but I do know YOU DESERVE the BEST.

If you are still performing, I'd like to know more about it, available albums and all.

I lost sight of TWI in 1980 -- not due to any of the things you might suspect.

I married 'the wrong man' and was forced away, but my heart has always loved all the great sounds of Joyful Noise, and other groups like Pressdown, Titus, Stevie Kay, Claudette and SO MANY OTHERS from the 70s. I was so happy recently to find a web site where Skippy is featured. Loved his sax playin.

I think I speak for many a gal in the Ministry, who had HUGE CRUSHES on YOU!!

Think you and Moony will 'sing your vows'? As a singer, myself, that was always my dream for my wedding and my second marriage, we sang to one another. It was so romantic.

Best Wishes to you both!!

Keep a song in your heart (and I know you do) and a Smile on your face!

You are blessed!! And you have touched many souls with song for God.

Love ya!

Jet

Sorry Jet, but I'm no singer. In fact, if I sang my vows, everybody (including Ted) would probably head for the doors and the wedding would never finish. :o

Well, you and Ted will have to make 'sweet music' together some other way, and then continue through life in harmonious melody. God Bless your Union. God Bless your lives. I'm happy for ya'll.

Agape'

Jeannette

Hi Jeannette ;

Dear if you will send me by email your mailing address I would be most happy to send you free copies of the four CD's I have recorded .I'm sure many of the tunes you will recall .

Moony is a wonder filled lady and God has sure blessed me that He has brought us together.Thank you for your congrats. and kind words.

God Bless Your Sweet and Tender Heart

Ted

email addy............ ferrellsplace@cs.com

Edited by TED Ferrell

And I'm Ted's biggest fan!! B)

I feel that it's me that has been blessed to find a man like him. We've waited for many years for God to bring us together, but He did find a way to do that here and I'm so grateful.

Ted, if I'm wonder filled, it's only because you bring out the best in me. I thank you for being my best friend, my confidant, soon-to-be my husband; the one I plan on spending the rest of my life with. :wub:

Edited by moony3424

And I'm Ted's biggest fan!! B)

I feel that it's me that has been blessed to find a man like him. We've waited for many years for God to bring us together, but He did find a way to do that here and I'm so grateful.

Ted, if I'm wonder filled, it's only because you bring out the best in me. I thank you for being my best friend, my confidant, soon-to-be my husband; the one I plan on spending the rest of my life with. :wub:

I know how you feel. I had in the past that kind of connection with someone. Its wonderful when two are together serving God - both complimenting one another and doing the "will of God''. Its a harmony that brings others to God, it puts smiles on the faces of the young and old. The sheer joy on your faces. What a treasure. Never loose sight of the 'newness' of it ALL. OK.... Seal it all in your marriage with a covenant of salt. Symbolizing a solid commitment.. and by all means, RUN WITH GOD!!

I'm so happy for you both!!

• 15 years later...