GreaseSpot Cafe

Why Texans are So Tough!

jetc57

That truck looks like mine do two years after letting employees drive them. Thats still better than what the boys do.

It is a real truck. It has a grill guard.

Grill guards gauranty a win against trees, fences, deer, Chevy Cavaliers, and lastly buzzerds. I'm happy the grill caught it and not the windshield.

I need to edit that. It only beats the deer if the deer doesnt jump. Thats when they try and come through the wind shield.

A truck is a working vehicle.

A cowboy cadillac is a vehicle with a bed that is used in lieu of a car.

A toy is a vehicle that is set up strickly for show/impression. A jacked up 4X4 crew cab dually is big and it may even empress some people. To me its just a toy. The differance between a man and a boy is the cost of the toy.

The truck DMiller posted on page one (the red one) was likely one from Colorado, here is the Texas truck:

lumber.jpg

When I lived in Alaska, we used to tell the proud Texans, that if they didn't behave, we would split Alaska in half and make Texas the THIRD largest state.

~HAP

Edited by HAPe4me

Texas..

A recently retired Wheat farmer from Winnipeg went to Dallas for the first vacation he had taken in his entire working life. He checked into a downtown hotel, but when he got to his room he immediately called the front desk. The farmer said, "This here bed kin sleep the whole Cornhuskers football team! I only wanted a regular-sized bed." The clerk responded, "That is a regular size bed, sir. You have to remember that everything's big in Texas!"

The farmer went to the hotel's bar and ordered a draught beer. When he was served, he said to the bartender, "This is as big as a milkin' pitcher. I only asked for a glass of beer!" The bartender answered, "That is a glass of beer, sir. You have to remember that everything's big in Texas!" When the waiter in the hotel's dining room brought out the steak the farmer ordered for dinner, the farmer exclaimed, "That steak's as big as my thigh, the baked potato's bigger 'n a watermelon, and this corn-on-a-cob's as big as a baseball bat! Where'd this come from?" The waiter replied, "It's all local, sir. You have to remember that everything's big in Texas!" When the waiter asked the farmer if he wanted to see the dessert menu, the farmer said he might be able to squeeze something in, but after consuming all that food and drink he needed to use the restroom first.

The waiter directed him to go down the hall to the first door on the right. By this time, the farmer was quite inebriated and mistakenly went through the first door on the left. He walked across the tiled floor and fell into the swimming pool. When the farmer came sputtering to the surface, he yelled out, "For gawd's sakes, please don't flush!" :wacko: :wacko:

well i never believed it but i always heard every thing was bigger in texas

then when i was in the dallas airport a few years ago i went to the mens room and the urinals were placed very close to the floor and i heard one guy in a stall saying the water is cold and deep!

Edited by coolchef1248 @adelphia.net