GreaseSpot Cafe

Tom & Barbara Lally

justwannabeme

• 10 months later...

Yeah Valerie,

They were in Texas somewhere in a position of leadership of coarse. They were to move from one house to another in their area, had all the help packing and everything.

They never showed up at house number two, just sort of disappeared off the face of the earth.

Those of us who knew her dark side or wrath might like to think they were swallowed up in the earth like those in the desert who opposed Moses.

Way II much fun for one man.

love ya,

Bob Hansen

• 1 year later...

I'm not surprised to know they are in the Pacific Northwest. They were the region coordinators up in the Seattle area for awhile in the 90s. Once you live in the Pacific Northwest, it is hard for any other place to compare.

I'd hate to run into those people. They were downright mean and judgmental. I think they left only because once they realized that the crazed lunatic they worshipped was done for, they wouldn't be "stars" anymore. Their egoes were too big for this world. T*m's working for a hotel in the banquet area??? Maybe that will put a little humility into him--or not.

• 2 years later...
The last thing I heard n the Lally's is that they moved back to Washington and that Tom is working for the banquet department of a hotel up this way. They never contaced anybody up here that I heard of.

I HAVE THE ADDRESS OF THE LALLY'S GIVE ME A SHOUT Llamalodge2005@yahoo.com

Fred and I had some great times with Tom when he was a WOW in Reno (circa 1977?) Really nice times. And Barbara was a gem, too.

But that was before. . .

Hope they remember their roots into Jesus Christ which was good enough for both of them, before.

It worked for Jim Bakker, and I hope it works for them as well. They are precious to God.

In hope,

Fred and I had some great times with Tom when he was a WOW in Reno (circa 1977?) Really nice times. And Barbara was a gem, too.

But that was before. . .

Hope they remember their roots into Jesus Christ which was good enough for both of them, before.

It worked for Jim Bakker, and I hope it works for them as well. They are precious to God.

In hope,

I'll second that.

He may be referring to the way they "up and left" Texas.

George

THAT would be IT. tnks Dr. GSG! :)

I guess I'm saying I don't have a clue what you meant by that statement, and I'm trying to figure out why they would "up and leave" a site that was intended to be a place free of negatives...

I have no idea why they would. But it appears to be something they just DO. :confused:

I guess I'm saying I don't have a clue what you meant by that statement, and I'm trying to figure out why they would "up and leave" a site that was intended to be a place free of negatives...

btw, Highway... at that site, if a person doesn't like the comments someone leaves on their page (the first person's page), that page "owner" (for lack of a better word) does have the ability to delete said comments.

Not sure what that means. :unsure:

Has she taken up reading Ann Coulter? :biglaugh:

Even with George's comment, I still don't get it.

I didn't see the list, but that's what was reported to me, yes.

And check post #4 of this thread... it describes their departure from Texas.