GreaseSpot Cafe

4th Annual Weenie Roast: The Details

Abigail

Excellent wwjl...it will be great to see you....and meet your friend!

I want to figure out a way to locate each other....as the last time I went to a weenie roast and ask the desk which cabin to find sudo or oakspear or herbal....was met with blank stares from the desk folks.

Since we are not all familiar with each other....I will be sure that the desk knows where *rascal`s* camp site is....the gal on the phone said that she thought there would be some flexibility since I told her I wanted to be close to all of you...but couldn`t give her the proper names the cabins were rented under roflmao

Yeah ...um see I have these friends staying in cabins.... Well under what name?...I er um...am not sure....Oh?...and you say these are *friends*of yours?? Well um...yeah...I uh just don`t know their REAL names.....roflmao

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL! Not exactly a problem you'd expect to have is it? I remember the first time I had a party at my house for a group of ladies I had gotten rather close with online..... Shoulda seen my ex's face when I told him I was going to have the party.

"You want to WHAT?? :o Who are these ladies? You know them HOW?? What are their names?"

"Uh, well, uh..... :unsure: Gatorgal, Frog Lover, Debelli, BigOrangeBabe, Melf, Big Knight's Mama, Yellow Rose....."

"I mean their REAL names"

"Uh, well, ummmmmm, you see......um, I don't really know their REAL names..... :mellow: "

"So you're inviting a group of STRANGERS to OUR house?"

(This doesn't go over very well with an overly protective and paranoid police officer with serious TWIt brain)

"Well, they're not REALLY strangers. Not technically."

I got to have the party and it's ended up being an bi-annual thing now. :D Funny thing is we usually call each other by our screen names or the nick-name of the screen name when we're together and many of them I STILL don't know their last names, but I know their e-mail address, where they live, what school their kids go to and their cell phone number among other things.

It's gonna be an awesome time! I can hardly wait!!

Rascal, I PM'd you my full name and I'll be there Friday night. Jest tell me what to bring since we aren't going to get to enjoy Sudo's Better Than Sex Delicacy.

Talked to Mama and Daddy last night. They're really looking forward to meeting everyone! Mama says she'll bring S'Mores supplies for Saturday night, including the coat hangers for roasting the marshmallows.

I'll be coming in Friday early evening. Whatever shall I bring? Any suggestions, needs, desires??

This is the stuff I have already gotten for the weekend.

Styro plates X 350

Styro cups X I dunno, a bunch

Napkins X1 lg bag

Coffee X 1 large can. ya want folgers or maxwell house?

Creamer and Sugar

I could only find pitiful boxes of 10 count boxes of silverwear, didn't get those. Someone else got a Cosco, or something that might have those?

Belle, PLEASE tell you Mama and Papa I would love to meet them!!!!!!

I am picking up my kids Grandma and Grandpa and their Aunt at 10:30 tonight. THEY have never met My husband's sister in person and my son is 13--3 weeks from 14.

Thay are coming here for Balloon Fiesta and to visit....or I woul;d fanangle a way to come see all you guys....Anyone going to Phoenix Oct 22?---I am with my 2 kids.

Edited by washingtonweather

I think it is COOL that folks are getting together. AND ya'll are doing it on my daughter's 23rd birthday.

When you gather around the campfire, say alittle prayer for my daughter? Her name is Alethea.

Have a blast everyone! Wish I were able to join ya. I love campouts.

Jeannette

I'll bring disposable silverware and wetnaps. Looks like you got about all else covered pretty well there, Shell. B)

I'll post more later or tomorrow - we're heading out to check out RV rentals and test-drive another VUE. I'll let you know what we find out.

The weekend is almost here! Woo hoo!

Folgers Frenc Roast if we get a choice. :P

Want me to pick up Cokes?

Breakfast stuff?

How many of us is there going to be?

Mama's bringing S'mores stuff for Sat night

Snack food? I can pick up munchies at the grunchy (grocery) store.

I'll PM my cell phone number to y'all so you can call if you get there and realize we need something else.

Looks like we'll be arriving around sundown Friday - we won't be staying over Sunday night, on second thought. We'll probably leave Sunday for home around 1 pm or so.

I'm so looking forward to hanging with all you fine folks that are able to attend. The park looks fabulous online.

Edited by bowtwi