GreaseSpot Cafe

ARKANSAS

s a m i

That man had to be organized. He had a whole stack of BIBLE on his wall on shelves. In brail of course.....and he knew where everything was. He organized his bills in his wallet so that he knew exactly what he had. I think the only thing he didn't know was where the opening was from the kitchen to the living room ....he kept crashing into the wall, thus, all the coffee stains on the wall.

He is definitely a good egg. I learned a lot from him too. Anyone know where he is?

Last I knew he was still in LR. But that was a long time ago.

I helped him replace the water pump on his car once. It was one of the most educational experiences I ever had. A truly amazing man.

I remember when his dog died. I was in my first year in res. I called from Emporia and everyone that was in the house all prayed with him and cried with him.

Yup he is quite a man.

• 2 months later...
Hey son of the master,

I was a WOW in Jacksonville, near Little Rock, in 79-80 with Richard Cook (6th Corps). We may have crossed paths.

Sorry to reply so late. I havent been on GS for a long time.

Richard and I hung out at the monthly corpse meetings at the Limb in LR. Zorro was cool. I am sure we crossed paths at state WOW get togethers. I vaguely remember some end of the years BBQ at a lake for all the WOWS.

• 2 weeks later...