GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI 2003 Financial Report

IMF777

I'm interested in the property at Gunnison. I heard that it was not officially owned by TWI. At one time the information was posted on GS and Craig M's name was still on the papers as of a year or so ago.

Anyone know where that info went and if it was updated? I'd sure like to know if they are lying to the believers at headquarters and on the field about 'who owns camp gunnison'.

Patrick do you have this info anywhere on your website, I think it would be great to have it with the yearly tax info you have there. By the way Great Job.

Lorna.......love my cookies!

I get so mad when I read that document I could just spit...

$2,812,771.17 for a medical fund and yet when I was on staff not that long ago we were asked not to pursue any medical needs unless they were deemed ABSOLUTELY necessary by leadership. Married couples who wanted to start familes or even found themselves preggers had to check with leadership before bringing a little life into the world. But they were sitting on all this $$$$$ llike a fat hen!

So they squabble about the cost of Mrs. W's care like kids on a playground?!

Her legacy is some of that $$$!

I see they didn't list Loy Boy as a liability... They missed that one!