GreaseSpot Cafe

Tag lines under our avatars

Linda Z

This question has been languishing in the Open Forum for a while. Long enough to get me curious.

Can we change them, or do we have to ask the moderators or Pawtucket to change 'em?

Thanks,

Linda

I mentioned this in chat once Linda, I agree. There is your name and a personal pic, then some random quote that may say something you completely disagree with. I remember reading them at first, assuming they were surely written by the person that was writing the message. One said "thinks Gore won the election" I thought, "what a stupid jerk"! Much later I found those were paw's expressions.

It's like we are being forced to wear an "I'm with stupid" T'shirt, but the arrow is pointing up at us. LOL

Maybe there is some arcane wisdom to this, but it seems sort of "controlling" to me. Mine will probably mysteriously change to something REALLY degrading now! HA!

Quote by GT:

"1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d"

If you can read this you really need to get laid.....OK, I'll go let my hubby know....hehehehe!!!

So that 's what that says. Hmm, maybe time to pick a new one. :)

Tell your hubby, "you're welcome." ;)