GreaseSpot Cafe

Who REALLY did kill Doc Vic?

Second James

yes, for women it can start in the breast..I know,my friend feel asleep during a stem cell transplant due to the liver failing and it was also cancerous....I would be careful in your diagnosis....Its nice to feel you know.....when truly you dont now..

ok!! now I have p__ssed off someone.

Edited by likeaeagle

second james, that was funny, especially the point of a horn of plenty !!!!

jim,

You know, that ties lots of stuff together. His violent abusive verbal attacks on people might have been triggered by a lack of a "strong drink". Likewise, his loving, forgiving demeaner enhanced with a stiff drink.
or the other way around.... whatever....

you never knew what you were going to get.... but it was all godly inspired snort

I admit it was Miss Ellie who shot JR, oops wrong soap opera. bwahahahhehe. Sorry, I just had to add a little levity. Seriously, when you consider that papa Ernst also smoked and was an alcoholic who abused and battered his wife Emma and the kids(Otto, Sevillia, Lydia, Harry, Ruben, and Victor-what a dysfunctional family) and died from cancer as did Harry and Ruben. Well you can't go beyond what you are taught.

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

At the time of the POP, didn't Chri$ Ge@r have HA, Dr. Don, et al sign a paper saying they had killed VPW?

Interesting that HA would turn and tell the members of an Adv. Class in 1995 - many years after the POP - that they had done it. I would surmise that many of the students in that class were NOT around at the time of the POP - or even in TWI when VPW was alive. (I was there at that class, too.) I find this so interesting because wasn't CG considered sooooo evil in saying that the upper eschelon of leadership killed VPW - then HA does the same damn thing just years later. How edifying!

It's like the Roman Catholic Church saying that we are ALL responsible for the death of Jesus Christ!

(Hardly a parallel you can draw with VPW's death.)

An poster talked about how VP's chain smoking was a stumbling block to him, but how VPW dismissed his concerns saying he was healed, etc. Well... I could stand in front of an 18-wheeler coming at me, believing I'm "healed" 'til the cows come home, and will still be a greasespot when the damn thing hits me. How is that believing? That isn't even logical!

It sounds to me like scripture was twisted to fit their illogic passions in life in more than one way (i.e. "extra-marital or pre-marital sex is no different than me putting my finger in your ear, if you're spiritually mature enough to deal with it" or "I can smoke and drink all I want - I am healed by His stripes.") But could they take ownership for their bad decisions or actions?

Heck, no - it was YOUR FAULT!

:offtopic:

My son is painting a Kabuki mask in the back yard in the dead of night.

Sorry I just wanted to try out this nifty new Off Topic emoticon. :-)

But I'd say the line that Howard Allen was responsible for VP's demise was a crock designed--like many other weird things CG did-- to cover the Mog's arse.

Pax

JerryB

Edited by Jbarrax