GreaseSpot Cafe

Hello All

Sunnyfla

Just wanted to introduce myself :wave: New to GP. Although, I dabbled around in here about the time all H*** broke out about twi/Craigs downfall. Anyway, I'm starting over and would like to meet some good people. Hope you all have a GREAT DAY!!! :dance:

Edited by Sunnyfla

:D What a great welcome, and I thank you all :wave:

Sudo.. your intuitions were correct. I am female, married with 2 children. They are 7 and 8. i'm also a Respiratory Therapist and we live in Davie Fla. (Ft. Lauderdale area) Yes, we were hit pretty bad with Wilma, but things are getting back to normal day by day. Kids will be returning to school Mon. :dance:

It was nice meeting you all, and I think I'll stick around. Believe me.... there's nothing like having good people in your life :)

Hi Sunny..I'm from Indiana (corn country..lol) BUT I winter in Florida...hopefully Sebring/Winterhaven area..love the tropical "zone" as its usually a perfect day during the winter compared to this north area I live in! I'm not too sure where I'll be ending up as I basically "wing it" from year to year..which is great fun..so if you have any "leads" let me know..especially ex-way would be great for fellowshipping purposes.

Welcome aboard..a good diversification of opinions here..good food for thought! Jim

Moony,

Cup of Joe? Cup of Joe???? Is THAT what you call hospitality?? :P Hey! We're dealing with a Floridian here, my dear. How 'bout some PiƱa colladas??? With real Pepe Lopez creme de coconut and fresh pineapple juice?? :lol:

sudo (normally on a low carb diet)

Are you male or female?? Your post looks like a female's post. I have such an eye for this kind of thing :rolleyes:

sudo (the ever observant)

Sudo -- did ya develop that *eye* by looking at folk's teeth? :biglaugh:

Sunny -- welcome to GreaseSpot Cafe. :)

Chime in any time you want about whatever you want. Regardless of what you say:

Some will agee;

Some will disagree;

And lively discussion about *who is right* will ensue!

We may need your skills as a Respiratory Therapist, since some of these threads

*knock the wind* out of a few folks here (myself included), and a quicker recovery would be nice!

David

Edited by dmiller

Ahhhhh, Sudo knows the true dividing line of the North and South!!

Don't listen to the rabble about the food fights, Sunny......It's all lies, I tell you!

*passes the pea shooter and potato sling shot to CoolChef*

David, Snow?? SNOW??? ALREADY???? :o And I thought we were having a cold front down here gettig down to the 60's at night..... :offtopic:

David, Snow?? SNOW??? ALREADY???? :o And I thought we were having a cold front down here gettig down to the 60's at night..... :offtopic:

Belle -- this is the third time we've gotten it this season.

Granted -- none is on the ground (yet), but the third snow of the season,

none-the-less.

The first one was the 2nd week of October. (sigh!!) :(

David

Edited by dmiller

Hello SunnyFla,

Greetings. Its nice to be able to meet new people. I hear Florida is truly beautiful when it isn't in the midst of a hurricane.

I had a respitory therapist work with me at one time. Fascinating Job. I bet you find it rewarding.

I truly hail from the north I am from Alaska and the little red line on my thermometer outside didn't make it above 10 today. I stayed inside and viewed the snowy trees from my window.

I hope you enjoy Grease Spots and its posters.

Digi

Moony,

Cup of Joe? Cup of Joe Is THAT what you call hospitality?? :P Hey! We're dealing with a Floridian here, my dear. How 'bout some PiƱa colladas??? With real Pepe Lopez creme de coconut and fresh pineapple juice?? :lol:

sudo (normally on a low carb diet)

" I see that Belle already offered something to eat, but how about one of those umbrella drinks out on the beach?"

Sudo,

I had offered her something appropriete before. I was just talking about Raf's greeting here in GS style.

:dance:

I truly hail from the north I am from Alaska and the little red line on my thermometer outside didn't make it above 10 today. I stayed inside and viewed the snowy trees from my window.

How can you northerners STAND IT!!! Here it is only 7am and it's 70 out. Supposed to be in the 80's today. (All you snowbirds watch and weep. :spy:

Edited by moony3424