GreaseSpot Cafe

Gas Prices Across the USA

jetc57

an ALL TIME Low? <_<

maybe if creation and time had started about a year ago...

There are a few stations here in Massachusetts advertising below $2.00 as a publicity gimmick, but its generally about $2.40-$2.60---Don't want to bring down the profits too much after gouging us after Katrina.

We're SOOOOOOO blessed to be below 230/gal (229.9)...ah Mr president is still laughing his way to the bank I'm sure...this is In northern Indiana..where diesel fuel is $l/gallon more than gas..unheard of in the past!Us farmers are really taking a beating fuel wise...

Edited by Second James

Jack's Mobil is two doors from my house. I gas up there (cause he tries to undercut everyone else in town by a penny or two per gallon), plus he is in *da hood*.

Jack is charging $2.21 per gallon (today), but just 3 years ago, he was charging .98 cents per gallon.

Time and again, I remind him of that -- and he conveniently finds another customer

to wait on! :unsure:

Oh well. What 'cha gonna do?? As Bob Hibbing once sang:

*The Price's, They Are A Changing*

Gas in Alaska is $2.54 gal of regular near Anchorage and its central area. If you live in the Valley it is running a few cents higher and in the bush I think they reverted back to using Dog Sled only.

Some find that the dogs are very plush and definately warmer than leather seats.

Digi

We're "down to" between 211.9 to 226.9 a gallon around here (Cleveland). One of our local supermarkets, the one that gives gas discounts for every X number of dollars spent in the store, just sent me a coupon for $1 off per gallon if I transfer/fill a prescription at their pharamcy. Woo woo, I just happen to have a prescription that needs a refill.

God, I'm old. I clearly remember when gas was like 25 cents a gallon when I first started driving. Of course that was back when I was walking 10 miles in the snow in my bare feet to school and when a loaf of bread was a dime. Okay, I have now officially become my parents. The young people (if they're awake) can start throwing stuff at me now. :wave: