GreaseSpot Cafe

Dear Socks 9/15 Happy Birthday We think you're keen!

Kit Sober

icon_smile.gif:)--> Thanks Kit and thank you all! Two days to go, or so. Every year I get the same little present, my daughter Jennie was born the same day, and her brother Jesse on the 19th. Keeps me busy. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Thanks again, love to all.

"If all our tomorrow's were never to come,

I'd be happy with all that I've done.

Loving you is the best thing I've done."

'when you're in love, there's no time and no space. there's a permanent smile on your face...

and hey somewhere, you threw your fear in the sea of no cares...'

My dear bother may you have a most wonderful Birthday ever Sure would love to be with you to help celebrate your special day.

Miss you my friend and look forward to being in your company someday soon.

Would you please email me your address have something to send you

God Bless You and Happy Happy Birthday.You stil are the best all around guitar man

Your Friend and Brother I Remain

Ted

At least three birthdays in the same month? We were more strategic in our planning (if you can believe that) in that we have our seven birthdays in seven different months. We do have some close ones. Our last two sons' are eight days apart, plus two years, and our younger daughter and I are 16 days apart, and never mind how many years.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your comments so much. Happy Monday back to all! I have achieved my most important goal in life for another year: perfect attendance! Love ya'll! icon_smile.gif:)-->

'when you're in love, there's no time and no space. there's a permanent smile on your face...

Perfect attendance is always desirable. : ) I'm going for a Lifetime Achievement award in that category. Like with the Oscars. They don't give an Oscar to somebody their whole life but then after a bazillion films they figure, hey, this guy won't go away. Give him something. : )

Next year, I've vowed before God, Family and the Boss, (Mrs. Socks), that I will not only show up present and accounted for but I will actually do something.

(right after the World Series, and that's a promise).

Hopes are high and there's positive vibes in the air. Whoo hoo!

SOCKERIZER! Happy Birthday to you!!

For yer birthday, I'm sending 19 pies flying in fast succession, the contents of 14 cottage cheese containers, a buncha peanut butter glops, a well shaken bottle of rootbeer, opened as soon as you turn, the contents of a large pot of chili, and the soup pot on yer haid, banged and clanged upon with a metal spoon!

heeheehe! icon_razz.gif:P-->