GreaseSpot Cafe

Eyewitnesses:1981-1984..Your stories?

WordWolf

41 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

My TC was lazy, and expected me to do all the work.  When I graduated from college in 1983, she didn't even have the decency to send me a card.  I have never seen her since I graduated, and hope I never do.  What a lazy person she was.

In my experiences there was a lot of laziness within leadership at twi. Any burden that could roll downhill lands on the next tier all the way down to the those attending fellowship.

The Way mostly follows the plumber's rules:

1) Sh@#@#@t flows downhill.

2) Payday is Friday

Except for on #2, that is all diverted to the "household of God" inner elite.  The Pharisees of the Pharisees.  $65M in assets, $31M in short-term investments in money market.

And President's Cabinet salaries.

Your ABS at work.

I don't know why people stay.  I mean the plumber's rules are there in all of life.  If you don't have the second rule to look forward to, life can get kind of depressing.

Edited by chockfull
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, chockfull said:

The Way mostly follows the plumber's rules:

1) Sh@#@#@t flows downhill.

2) Payday is Friday

Except for on #2, that is all diverted to the "household of God" inner elite.  The Pharisees of the Pharisees.  $65M in assets, $31M in short-term investments in money market.

And President's Cabinet salaries.

Your ABS at work.

I don't know why people stay.  I mean the plumber's rules are there in all of life.  If you don't have the second rule to look forward to, life can get kind of depressing.

Your plumbers’ reference reminded me of a favorite 3 Stooges episode - A Plumbing We Will Go – I think is the title;

Which brings to mind how top TWI leadership “fixes” a problem – they only make it worse

giphy-downsized_28429-2.gif

• 1 year later...