GreaseSpot Cafe

Were You in Divine Design?

doojable

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonto and Doojable, that's so kewl that y'all got to see each other! I LOVE meeting Gspotters in person! It's always fun to see each other in Real Life. :D I'll bet the pictures of her work on the web don't do justice to the nuances and details that you can really see in person.

David, did I miss something? I don't get the significance of the Lower Lights link...

Belle, Dooj and I knew each other for about a year many years ago and I didn't realize she still lived in this area. Yep, it was fun and we plan for our families to get together sometime when we can all get our schedules to jive...

And yes, it was great seeing her and her work in person.

Ditto tonto! I am so glad that we got to spend time together! I just wish that more of my work was out on display that day...guess that I better get painting!

The lower lights was for me I think - Thanks David! They were those that lit up the rocks in the harbour. (The lighthouse is the beacon - like Christ - the BIG light - the lower lights were those that lit the rocks in the harbor and helped shipped navigate the details of the shore) Thats what I beleive many of us were looking top become when we signed up for the Corps.. the image still has strong meanings for me.

Thanks again David!

• 2 weeks later...