GreaseSpot Cafe

Drive-ins

And if you park your car in your living room with a big screen tv and really loud speakers, it'll almost be like a drive-in.

This is a thread about drive ins, right?

What's the plural of drive in?

Should it be drives in?

Zixar, now here is where I would just get plain decadent. Beings that I am spoiled rotten to my Bose, so best just stay with the plain ole TV speaker system. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Dan that can not be seen, any home stereo....wash your mouth out with soap man. icon_razz.gif:P-->

Rafael, One time I was driving an old van we had while living in North Miami off Miami Gardens. And the brakes failed just as I was pulling into a parking space. Up over the sidewalk I go cruising right into my neighbors front door. She opens the door to find me looking her in the face behind the windshield. I guess it freaked her out so much she thought I did it on purpose and started calling me names. I?m like what the heck, sure I do this sorta thing to get my jollies off. That?s as close as I have ever come to having a "drives in". icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Kathy with much speech -

Bose? Whoa.

I don't think my old "Technics" receiver

holds a candle to that, but I was quite

pleasantly surprised to watch and hear the

old version of "Planet of the Apes" played by

the AMC channel over the past week -in stereo!

It was awesome.

Funny story! Your neighborhood sounds like a "Madhouse!"

Danny

Hidden Dan,

Of course I am joshing ya, I bet your system sounds quite wonderful. And my Bose only looks pretty while watching TV, cause it sure don?t give me nothing then. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Planet of the Apes was an interesting movie.

Yea that story spread around quickly, leading to a variety of tales as to why I would have tried to run her over in her own living room. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

I remember the swing sets that used to be up front just under the big screen. Mom and dad used to send me up there to play during movies that I shouldn't be seeing at my young age. There was no sound and the distorted view from down there was like not seeing anything. And the smell of real popcorn was great.

Y3K -- Start Early