GreaseSpot Cafe

The Sick Society We Live In

marypoppins

Once again, Sudo, I have to take issue with your black and white thinking and labelling. I would fit the description of a so-called "liberal" but I do NOT agree with this judge and I am NOT opposed to punshment. Likewise I do not believe rehabilitation is possible for men like these and therefore the only solution is the death penalty.

Abigail,

Re:"Once again, Sudo, I have to take issue with your black and white thinking and labelling."

Oh, I kinda' thought you wouldn't like it, Abigail. What liberal *would* like it? We all know what a conservative judge would have done but then as you say.. you're a liberal. Here.. I have a green card for you to fill out to take The Conservative Class. After the class you TOO will see the one true light of conservatism. What? You want me to promise you'll see snowstorms in September or something? No way Jose.. you'll have to take the ADVANCED conservative class for that, lady!!!!

sudo

I am not a liberal and do not have liberal views. Although everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

My point on rapists, child molesters, serial killers ........... let them into the general population at the prison and let the other prisoners take care of them so we don't have to spend millions of tax dollars feeding and representing them while they are in jail or on death row for there stay. They don't change they go back to doing what it is that they were doing and personally I don't want them around me, my children or my family members.

This may sound harsh .......... but I really don't care. They don't care to take into consideration 12 week old babies, 3 year old toddlers, women and children that they rape and kill ..... fathers of families they kill .......... they made there bed let society in prison deal with them, if the state or government won't.

Digi

I Felt sick to reading this, i started this topic, and thought that what i was reading on the first issue,

with the 3 year old little girl was rare, but iam disgusted that the stories get ~worse~.

Whether you are liberal, conservative, or labour, (UK) should make no difference to the true

punishment to these sick people.

Does anyone know the true percentage of offenders that have treatment, not reoffending again???

I really dont believe the percentage is that high.

This is unbelievable that these people may walk free in 6 months.

Quote Jonny lingo

I say cut their nuts off, make 'em suffer and then shoot them between the eyes and bury them. But maybe, like the Brits did back in the 1800's (the brutes!), hang their decomposing bodies in a public place for all to see as a warning, like they did to Captain Kidd the pirate at the mouth of the Thames!

How many after knowing the kinda punishment they would get, would continue.

• 2 weeks later...

Oilfield medic - LOL

This link below is a story about one of the caseworkers who works at the ACS agency in New York under whose care little Nixmary died. Now this is scary............read the whole article.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/386759p-328137c.html

........the ACS has suspended him from his job of TRAINING PROSPECTIVE FOSTER PARENTS...........YIKES

Edited by outofdafog

Outofdafog

I guess nothing is unbelievable any more, this guy actually trains potential

foster parents, I dont even think suspended from his job is enough.

If only they realised what they do mentally to these children, not taking into

account the physical abuse,

I watched a true story the other night called Mockingbird wont sing, it was

so sad, about a little girl that had been abused by her dad and how the system

truly messed her up.

They think they do good, but boy the whole system needs a good shake. They

get so involved in giving the child a number and then get bogged down with paper

work, they cant even put a face to the number. So many get over looked, but there

again so many are being abused. The world is truly waxing worse and worse.