GreaseSpot Cafe

Hills Bro

Just remember the clock keeps ticking thru the commercials. He has time to whiz. Who has time to eat or sleep when he is going through that. I would sort of feel cheated if I had to watch him sit and eat liver sandwhich. :blink:

Liver???? Ewwww!!! Why did it have to be liver?? How come not pastrami?

Quote..."No, he does not sleep during this time. Nor does he seem to eat or ever have to use the bathroom. Well, if he does, they don't show it. "

________

Nor do I. I just hold it. :biglaugh::biglaugh: in fact if it was on for 24 hours straight..I don't think I'd hit the can either. :biglaugh:

Thank God for DVR on Dish Network! You can pause it any time during a television program and miss nothing. Thank God there are no anal wayfers around to reprove us when we miss a line and rewind it to listen again too. (If God says something to us, we'll hear it.)

Edited by Wayfer Not

I hear ya, moony!!!! The switching has GOT TO STOP!!!!

When Alias is on now here, it is parallelled with The Office-which is a total riot to me...makes me roll on the floor every time!!! But, it seems there are "specials" on my alias channel, so I figured it didn't start yet. I didn't know this was the last season.

I was up one night....late...don't remember what night, but passed Everwood on at Midnight!!! after the news!!!!

I'll miss Alias if it goes.

They left her on a submarine.....and dad saw a baby room set up.

Very creepy. I think Michael Vaughn knocked her up with a "rosemary's baby" type of thing as a prototype for something weird....will change the story line.

And if they don't go that way....they should ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

The kids were mentioned in Season 2 and Season 3. They just didn't participate in those days' events. At the beginning of Season 2, Palmer is fishing with his son. Season 3, that politician who has a heart attack tells Sherri he helped make her children's father president of the U.S. No mention that I recall in Season 4, and as for Season 5, they were a little busy. The kids didn't figure into the plot, so no need to mention them.