GreaseSpot Cafe

13th Corps

jackmm

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kitten's real first name was Elaine, and that's what she was going by when I last saw her in the mid 1990s ... oddly enough, Bagpipes, she was living in western NC, as I remember...somewhere west of Asheville, I think ...

DL

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

I am looking to see if anyone knows Pam DeGlow? I lived with her in a Way Home in Alameda, Ca in the early 80s.

I just heard from a Mutual friend of ours (Krista) who is trying to find her. I rememeber talking to her about Greasespot when I saw her last (about 6 years ago when we both visited Chicago).

If I remember correctly She used to post here at Greasespot.

My name is Vince McHugh my email is vince.mchugh@yahoo.com

My wife (Sue) and I were members of the 16th Corps. We left the Way around 10 years ago. I have visited this site many times but this is my first post.

If anyone here knows Pam please forward her my email address. Thank you!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Wasn't john and Terri molle in the 13th corps? If so do any of you know their whereabouts. Also, Terry Smith wasn't she in the 13th too.

Last I heard, Johnny bought MG's Window Biz so the G's could move to Indy. That would be Ft. Myers, FL

• 2 weeks later...
I've been thinking lately about Veda Calabrese Ibarra. Anyone know her whereabouts? Last I spoke with her (in the 80's) she was in Mexico.

Thanks!!!

Oh my gosh, Veda was my WOW sister in Portland, Oregon in 1980, we both stayed in Portland for years after, she went into the 13th Corps but that's the last I heard from her since I droped out a couple years later. Would love to know if anyone's heard anything from her. Who did she marry? post-3143-1186209071_thumb.jpg

Roses

post-3143-1186209185_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
Oh my gosh, Veda was my WOW sister in Portland, Oregon in 1980, we both stayed in Portland for years after, she went into the 13th Corps but that's the last I heard from her since I droped out a couple years later. Would love to know if anyone's heard anything from her. Who did she marry? post-3143-1186209071_thumb.jpg

Roses

She married Edgar Ibarra.