GreaseSpot Cafe

Minneeeesota!!!!!

Grizzy

So you must know about Norwegian bachelor farmers and how long it takes Minnesotans to say good bye.

The text book for the course must be the one they sell at the airport. It has the same title and a picture of a "little lunch" on the cover.

MCR

We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing...G.B. Shaw

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

On august 16th we are having an annual customer appreciation day at the bar we own. We will have heartland express doing the music and have a pig roast. We should have well over 200 people there. I would like to invite you all to come august 15th to camp out in my yard and sit around a campfire and get to know each other and then go to the bar for a good time in the evening of the 16th. The weekend will end on the sunday. It is free just bring your own food for the weeknd and five dollars for the entrance to the party at the bar. I would love to meet you all!!! Please remember it is a get together and not to push anyone's beliefs on each other. Just a very relaxed weekend. Please let me know if your interested through this or private message. Thanks.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry Vickles,

I just now saw your invite, sorry we missed the chance to meet. Guess I will check this corner of the cafe more often .........

CC..............si!!!!! or yabetcha,,,,,,don'tchaknow?????? what part of the land-o-lakes ya live in....

Mary Cate???????? I give;;;;;how long????

God Bless America; SIZE>

Grizz SIZE>

no one came. Thats ok it was sort of last of the minute thing and know that people have to plan. We ended up going to valley fair instead and had a good time with the family.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!