GreaseSpot Cafe

Randy Feese

jardinero

In the late 70s, Randy Feese was the So. Calif Limb Leader and was single and a real heart throb to the single Corps gals. He finally married a gal named Diedre (I think) and they moved somewhere in the SW (Texas)??? Never heard what ever became of them.

Anyone know? Just curious.

J.

I went to Deseree's bridal shower. I was out WOW. I was so poor that I could only bring her a plant that I put in the pot myself with dirt from the ground. How embarrassing to remember that.

Sorry they got divorced. She was really beautiful and they seemed so much in love.

No, I'm not familiar with the area ... I just met Randy's brother, Greg and his wife, Andy when we visited their home for a witnessing weekend and then later for a Lightbearers stint in 1985 ... they are great and loving people.

I understand from The Weather Channel that a new all-time low temperature was set in Denver today ... thirteen degrees BELOW zero.

Hey Outandabout who are you? I was the maid of honor at Randy and Desiree's wedding and I'm sure I went to the shower. It has been so long ago I barely remember the wedding. I witnessed to Desiree in the San Fernando Valley. Where did you live?

I also heard that they got a divorce but haven't heard from them in years. The last I heard from them was when I got a Christmas card with a picture of them and their 3 boys. Nice looking family, I'm sorry to hear they got a divorce.

Jewel

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I was at Randy's house in Sandy, Utah back in 1992. He was still married then, and was interested in hunting and working. They must have divorced after that cause they were together then. But, you may find him there in Sandy, Utah, which is a suburb or town closely connected to Salt Lake City...

• 9 years later...

Randy ( my first childhood friend), is living in Utah.  He and Deidre divorced several years ago, of not longer.  Yes, he was a heart-throb for all the girls since about 3rd grade.  In High School he looked just like Rick Nelson and when I saw a Tom Cruise film, where the words "You can't handle the truth", in that film, I saw so many reflections of Randy, it was unbelievable.  I told his parents back then (now deceased).  Randy remains steadfast to his religious practices and beliefs.