GreaseSpot Cafe

If TWI were in bankrupcy, what would you bid on at the auction?

IMF777

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd do the same, but first I'd let the loved ones with family buried in the campfire area come and get their remains.

==============================================

On behalf of those of us that would love that opportunity, thank you. icon_smile.gif:)--> And that's all I'd want from that forsaken mess.

[This message was edited by Shellon on January 21, 2004 at 19:40.]

The remains being made available to the families...that is a given! It is the only truly CHRISTIAN thing to do.

Then, regarding the auction...there was a beautiful stuffed peacock that was at the WCBRIC for years but went back to hq when it the campus was sold. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT PEACOCK. I think there are a couple of other items that have sentimental meaning to me, but that is the one I can think of right now.

ROR

I want the auditorium.

It would be a great theatre, I'd do plays in there, such as;

Dr. Jackel and L.C. Hyde

Okie Homie,... er, Oklahoma

But I especially love Shakespeare, and would love to do some of his plays;

King Leer

Much Ado About Nothing

The Comedy of Errors

Romeo & 10,000 Juliets

The Merry(?) Wives of Wierwille

The Merchant of Venality

A Midsummer Night's Scam

Hammin'it

Macbull

The Tempest in a Teapot

The Taming of the Screw

Two Gentlemen of Bologna

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Way II much fun for one man.

love ya,

Bob Hansen

[This message was edited by dabobbada on January 21, 2004 at 13:31.]

What a funny thread! Something we have not talked about, huh?

I like White Dove's idea.

I would like the old young's concordances before they screwed it up, and maybe some old books by Bullinger and the like...

Dot_Matrix.gif

Dorothy Thompson:

Fear grows in darkness; if you think there's a bogeyman around, turn on the light.

We have friends who went to the Emporia auction. They bought the fabled red drapes. Yep, bought 'em. Not "believed for" them, paid for 'em.

They were the red stage drapes from Kenyon. she & her husband were restoring a Victorian house & she wanted to make red velvet drapes for the parlor.

I'd probably try to get the entire International grounds, start from scratch, give all property back to the Wierwilles and lease it from them instead, open the firegrounds to visitors and treat it like the cemetary it is, and let CFF, CES, CBC, and whatever off-shoot there was use it again so long as they all get along. But all would be welcomed back and I would issue a formal apology in TWI's behalf whether they liked it or not. Then I would snatch and keep the big Way Corps seal.

Marked and Avoided

quote:
Originally posted by ItsStillTheWord:

quote:
Originally posted by wyteduv58:

The wow burgers lol

Careful with _those_ burgers wd58 - might get Mad WOW disease.

Way II funny ISTW, so that is what drove us to do that stuff. Man I loved those burgers.

Way II much fun for one man.

love ya,

Bob Hansen

Hey Evan I went to the Emporia auction but it was mostly junk. I did find a memo pad from front desk so I can write excuses. If anyone needs an excuse to get out of class just let me know I'll write you one. (For the proper suggested donation of course) anim-smile.gif

Without Coffee

I Would Have No Personality At All

17_1_14.gif

I'm Not A Complete Idiot Some Parts Are Missing