GreaseSpot Cafe

If TWI were in bankrupcy, what would you bid on at the auction?

IMF777

I'd get one of those Rock of Ages outhouses so I could park it on Rosey's front lawn and then ceremonially destroy it. Those darn things were so cramped, you had to go into contortions to just wipe yourself!

I'd also get the rights to the 3d edition of the Jesus Christ is not God book and the book Jesus Christ the Apostle and High Priest and the Harmony of the Gospels and all the Aramaic reference materials and publish them so all of Christiandom could get blessed. twi deep-sixed all of those books because the people who did the research left. What arrogance to hold God's truth hostage to their petty wiles!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:
Originally posted by waterbuffalo:

Could someone tell me how to do those horizontal lines for the quotes things??????

THX!

"[if] there were none who were discontented with what they have, the world would never reach for anything better." Florence Nightingale

Select the 'quote icon'quote_reply.gif in the post you want to quote. Then add your comment. The lines will appear on their own.

____

818036coffee.gif

I don't want any of the "things" TWI accumulated over the years.

I want back everything they stole from me:

My youth

My idealism

My strength

My health

My trust

My faith

My dignity

And oh, yeah. Every red cent they took from me, my sister, and my parents by fraud, coersion, and duress.

Who wants to crack open the Corner Stone of the Auditorium and rifle through the time capsule?

Seth

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

Mark Twain

Tapes I want tapes. I would go for the first six reel to reel tapes of Bishop Pillai teaching orientalisms, and any and all tapes by Way Prod. that were released to special people only.

Never made it high enough in the "caste" system to get those from way prod. sent to me. Heard a few, and the music was awesome.

Also want Walter's teaching on THE BRANCH tape 600 and something. I would settle for these.