GreaseSpot Cafe

Intermission

pawtucket

I have finished interviewing for Episode 2. I have started editing, but will not be done with it until the first week in April.

In the meantime, I thought that you would enjoy the following story told by Rascal to Shellon. I always enjoy listening to Rascal's stories and hope that you will also.

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/audio/Teasertwo.mp3

Edited by pawtucket

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rascal, girl, you have the BEST story-telling voice and attitude and ways about you!!!!

Shell...even without being told I woulda known that was YOU egging rascal on and yucking it up!!!!!

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!! GIMME MORE!!!!!!!!!

coolbounce.gifcoolbounce.gifcoolbounce.gifcoolbounce.gif

BUSTED! Lol Kathy I was indeed :) We were experimenting with the computer/telephone/ microphone ... downloading etc. Shellon and Paw were helping coach me through the set up in chat....then I forgot to log out.

The story was strictly impromptu....I thought that I was going to tell a different story.... Oh well....I think that this one turned out to be even better :)

Thanks for the warm reception cool and belle, I was a just little nervous (ok scared to death)

Thanks Paw and shell, I had a ball :)

I definitely want a warning if that rat poop story is added!! It's a classic and, if you know Rascal, even that much funnier. :biglaugh:

CW, you will need to double up on those Depends when it's ready! And don't have anything in your mouth that you don't want coming out of your nose, either....

:dance:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Rascal is someone that wants to tell her story, but like me is very self-conscious. While I was "testing" Skype to have multiple people online, I added Rascal to my normal tester Shell. The combo is dynamite.

Rascal, in my opinion, is a gifted story teller. Being able to communicate a story effectively is a difficult task. She does it with ease. Add to that ability, the fact that her life has some of the most amazing stories I've ever heard.

Shellon has a laugh that is infectious, it is like the drummer in a band.

So I taped this strictly as a test and then realized in the jungle of sounds from IM's there was a great story. So I put it on warts and all.

:biglaugh: I LOVE it when Rascal shares her stories!!! I can never get enough of them and you're right, Paw, the way she tells them is priceless - you feel like you're right there with her - especially she starts freaking out about germs.... LOTS of stories in the Germ Warfare in Rascal's life. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I'm soooo glad that you didn't feel like it had to be "perfect" to share with us, Paw! It's awesome just the way it is! :love3: