GreaseSpot Cafe

McLaren's

2fortheroad

• 5 months later...
:anim-smile: Jim & Paula McLaren. I new them in the 17th Cor-poops. They sure were a sweet couple then. Paula called Jim, "jimbob". :knuddel: I dont know where there at or doing. Except 4 what Nottawafer said. If u here anything, i'd like 2 know what there up 2, 2fortheroad. :D

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap: Yea! Paula. Boo 4 Jim :nono5: Thank U Love. Its really nice to hear Pauls left twi. :beer: Sure hope shes movin on with her life n her own special way. Seems like Paula wanted to support Jim, but had enough of twi. I saw them at headquarters, when they were still together, and became Leadership :asdf: . But, while I was a "Way Disciple" at headquarters everyone there was told to don't bother the WD, there busy. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Jim and Paula were the Limb Coordinators of Oregon during the time me and my family decided to leave. That A-hole (Jim) is responsible for MANY fine believers leaving in DROVES. I have absolutely no use for that spineless putz, or Paula for that matter. (apologies to those who like her) I'm glad to hear that they're at least not in my state anymore, there's enough liars in Oregon as it is. I'm glad Paula has left TWI, and I'm not surprised Jim is still in.

Tony Krewson

Edited by Angry Monkey!!