GreaseSpot Cafe

Takit

JCHEV

Dang the memory is going Guess I did get it done!

Songs Live

No more dreaming my life away

Discovery( Take it to the top)

Party, Party Party

It's gettin serious

It's so good to know( you wont change your mind)

I just wanna love you

What is life

Help is on the way

Rock n Roll Tape

Tonight Once in a lifetime

Come with me

All tied up

Make your life your own

Remember who you are

Tell me more

Lean and hungry look

Would you like to be a slave

Dont stop speaking

Bonus track: Keep on speaking 1994) - Dean Ellenwood

Edited by WhiteDove

Also, I liked "Would You Like To Be A Slave?" And didja know, there is a rythm in there that is actually the tapping out of SOS. You know: ...---... Extremely clever, that was.

I too wish I had a copy of all of that on CD. Don't know if I have it on tape anymore. I also really really loved Garibaldi's drum solo. Too cool, that...

Hey there White Dove. Thanks. I just took a beatin over on a thread to Chuck McKeon in "About The Way", where they roasted him for saying things good about The Way. And so, I, not in total agreement with Chuck, spoke my mind, and of course got roasted for it. Oh well. Anyhoo, my address is:

Kevin Nye

3344 Park Place

Juneau, AK 99801

And I would be glad to help with any costs associated with the tape/cd. Loved the music of Takit! My wife used to date the drummer, and was on tour with them. Not the Garibaldi drummer though, but Willy Grove who played drums after Garibaldi left them. Anyway, she had a great time with them to be sure!

God bless,

Kevin

Thanks for your kind offers to help with the cost, but freely given freely give I always say. Our fellowship will take care of any cost,consider it a return on all those years of ABS. As always though I would encourage you if possible to support the artists in their current projects.