GreaseSpot Cafe

.............and he talks with me

justloafing

I listened to Paw interview Belle this morning. Just makes you wonder where and when God gives revelation to a person that is supposed to be so high and mighty. Just listening to how Belle(joe believer) did things to make twi have to go interview maybe a thousand or so people to try and catch her. Talk about a puppy(twi) chasing its' tail. If you have not listened to the interview, you should :wink2:

Maybe someone can tell me how twi (Gods Ministry :blink: ) could miss so much revelation. Look what happened to the place. It is a shell of what it used to be and really not doing anything to grow. Yes a new class so they can rake in some more money but that is about it. The new pfal class could not have been revelation. They just needed to get craggers face away from twi and now that vpw has been exposed I guess it would not be a good idea to blow the dust off of the tapes.

I guess my question to you. How did they miss so much revelation even over the easy things that went on muchless anything big time.

Maybe it's as Radar once told me. Things are not nearly as spiritual as twi teaches.

Edited by justloafing
  • Upvote 1

I was never comfortable with the model that believers should be "asking Father" about every minute detail in life - what clothes to wear, where to park the car, what food to prepare for dinner, who to speak to first in a group, what to say on a job interview. This concept promoted a very childish existence wherein the believer had some umbilical cord and to God and couldn't function on their on without continual reliance upon some greater force to tell them what to do in life. Imagine if we reared our children like that - to always be asking us for advice in every little thing. They would never grow and develop problem solving skills and the self-confidence that comes with self-reliance. God gave us brains and intellect and he expects us to develop and use them. Sure. we all run into situations that present a dilemma but making mistakes are part of life and shouldn't be seen as evidence of not being godly or in fellowship. Seems to me that the person who seeks continual advice from God for all of life's details surely must be fearful since they cannot trust themselves to make a decision independently.

I guess my question to you. How did they miss so much revelation even over the easy things that went on muchless anything big time.

Maybe it's as Radar once told me. Things are not nearly as spiritual as twi teaches.

:redface2: Thanks, JL. The interview was cathartic, but very disturbing to listen to yesterday.

This part of your post pretty much sums it up for me. They never had a clue and when they did it was based on snooping, intimidation and interviews.....everything BUT revelation. If it was the true God they claim to worship's ministry then he would have protected them from me. :evilshades: He didn't. They couldn't do anything about it.

Radar's right, imo. I'll add that neither TWI nor life is as spiritual as TWI teaches.

:redface2: Thanks, JL. The interview was cathartic, but very disturbing to listen to yesterday.

This part of your post pretty much sums it up for me. They never had a clue and when they did it was based on snooping, intimidation and interviews.....everything BUT revelation. If it was the true God they claim to worship's ministry then he would have protected them from me. :evilshades: He didn't. They couldn't do anything about it.

Radar's right, imo. I'll add that neither TWI nor life is as spiritual as TWI teaches.

My point exactly. How many people were reemed out because they were not walking with the Spirit? This was or is not about the "joe believer" but to expose how the top people of twi are so 5 senses oriented. In posts all the time here on GSC that just makes me see what a fraud they (twi) are. It makes me wonder even more what is true and not true of what we were taught. I see more and more every day examples that twi is a bunch of hooey.

Why would God speak to them?

They never had a clue and when they did it was based on snooping, intimidation and interviews.....everything BUT revelation. If it was the true God they claim to worship's ministry then he would have protected them from me. :evilshades: He didn't. They couldn't do anything about it.

Maybe that's how 'athletes' do their battles? or would that be part of a competition?

Looks like they're breaking the rules and are now disqualified!

NEW trainers needed, the old ones are teaching the athletes bad habits.

• 3 years later...

I had a pet rock once that got more heavy revvy than VPW.

It's a known fact that a lot of the conspiracy junk he passed off as revelation came straight from Liberty Lobby. (a white supremacist group)

Edited by waysider

After being "outof twi"they did do alot of silly things,y2k,pope buys aircraft,

myth of 6 million,hoax of 20th century,the last two being hurtful,as well as decietful.

Putting down others so we could be superior.Remember?Whats the profit?It was sensational

so it brought monies in.How could I have believed that crap?

• Upvote 1

• 7 years later...