GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday AHAT

Shellon

Happy Birthday. Enjoyed meeting you several years ago when our family was coming through your area. Think we met for breakfast at Shoney's or some place like that. Hubby always enjoys meeting up with his GSC buddies whenever and wherever he can. And I enjoy being along for the ride with him.

Hope your day is wonderful!

Suda

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My AHAT account isn't working for some reason so I am using a friends.

I had to work yesterday but I had a good day nevertheless. Boyfriend had grilled filet mignon waiting for me when I got off. :beer:

Kids are doing great Basil just turned 9, Alex, AKA Mr. train is 7 1/2 and Boo Boo is almost 6. Camille is 19. Yes, that's right folks, I have one in college and one in kindergarten! Not bad for 42 years.

As far as my order goes, I'll have a strong cup of hy-test and a slice of pecan pie. Anyone care to join me?

Sudossuda, Sudo emailed your cruise picts. You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did have breakfast at Shoneys in Sevierville a few years ago. I enjoyed meeting you too.

((((((((((((((((Jard, Shell))))))))))))))))))))

I KNOW MY OWN MIND-----IT'S AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE

Edited by Caleb

BTW, For those that are interested, I'm still going thru the legal issues, but hopefully they will be resolved by the end of the year. That would make this whole thing 4 1/2 years long.

TO MY EXX :nono5:

I KNOW MY OWN MIND...................IT'S AROUND HERE SOMEWHERE.