GreaseSpot Cafe

It`s a FOAL!

rascal

For those of you who prayed for my horse, Thank you!

Apparently the fescue grass was eliminated from her system to the point of it not being issue...

Mama produced a healthy huge baby at 3:30 am. We are in love :) Mama and baby are fine....but she isn`t letting it nurse...a grave concern....a necessity in the first hour after birth

Anybody awake at this hour willing to offer some prayers on behalf of the little sweetie would be apreciated :)

The foal is health and strong...he/she? is eating and mama is going to be a good one.

I should have figured when the baby wasnt even out all of the way and they were talking so sweetly to one another softly nickering...touching noses...What a special treat to be there :)

Great news! Congratulations! What an exciting event! I trust Mama and Baby Boy are doing well.

Happy Easter to you and your tribe!

We're heading to the woods of WI to enjoy our first Easter with my brothers together in over 25 years!

Still praying for you and yours :wave:

Look at the size of that little guy. And us human mammas think giving birth is difficult!

chuckle.... :biglaugh:

Beautiful Rascal...absolutely beautiful. And the picture you painted for us...beautiful too: "...they were talking so sweetly..." Brought to mind Monty Robert's story, The Man Who Listens to Horses.

Big congrats to all the family at the home of dear Rascal. :dance::dance:

Hey y'all ~

Rascal shared with us the new colt's name and how they came up with it (not to steal any of her thunder, but I just LOVE it!):

When the baby of "Star" came exploding onto the scene, they naturally named him:

:love3: NOVA :love3:

Ain't that cute?????!!!!!! And little Nova was born on Rascal's youngest's ("Z") birthday!!! How cool is that???

Welcome, Nova :wave:

J.