GreaseSpot Cafe

My Conversations With Craig 2004-2006

Freud

I feel compelled to pipe in here and say that Al Capone never was a gangster, as far as I know. If he was, you can be sure he'd have been jailed for that. All he ever did wrong was get in trouble with the IRS.

Right, oldies?

Perfect Evan

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Goey

Freud,

Excuse us if some of us seem skeptical of your story. There may be a few sycophantic Martindale fans still around who might try to post something like you have in order to get folks to feel sorry for Craig. It also could be a (sick) joke from someone wanting to stir the pot. We are not easily deceived.

Martindale did some very dispicable things and has yet to offer those whose lives he tainted or destroyed any kind of apology. Neither has he shown any thing like contrition for his dispicable actions. Seem like the man you described may just be on a pity pot. Sorry becasue he lost his kingdom and perks.

If you are for real, then you know by now that this man was not completely honest with you. Personally, I wonder why you posted this stuff here. What is to be gained? Sympathy for Craig? Not likely.

Listen to this and see if this sounds like the Craig you met ....

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/waydale/realmedia/prayers.rm

If he is truly hurting and wants to get a load off, then he should stop being a coward and be a man and come here and face many of the folks that he harmed. He knows what he did and he knows what he needs to do if he ever hopes to have any kind of peace in hie life. Hiding and running won't do it.

Per diazbro

Guys like LCM seldom if ever reach a point of contrition in their lives. The depression and sadness they experience is typically the result of having lost influence and not being in the limelight anymore. Their sadness and pain is based on their loss of stature and certainly not out of regret for having hurt anyone. Were LCM to be somehow restored to his previous position he would pick up where left off and might in fact become worse as he would see it as God's work and think "Hey if I were really that bad then God wouldn't have brought me back. Now I'll REALLY clean house".

I always think of LCM as the bully type who abused others and saw it as something that was necessary for him to maintain control over the situation. The fact that he had to resort to obscentiies, screaming, and hatred of others (homosexuals, non Way participants "corpses") shows only that his self-image was fragile enough to be threatended by any number of personal demons (in a figurative sense) and insecurities.

I am aware that LCM used to play up his jock image but he really didn't get much playing time in college so for him to be calling the shots at the TWI was catch-up time for him. Also LCM was very vain and when he started losing his hair I think he got worse - like he had to prove that he could still "score" or that he had to keep proving that he was "the prez".

Freud,

My gut tells me that you are a straw man {or woman, ? Dottie Moneyhands @ UK} purposefully endeavoring to evoke sympathy for a narcissistic psychopath, LCM. Your approach would appear to be that of Eriksonian indirection and implication. No thanks.

Goey, diazbro, & Catcup are on the mark.

There's been several debates on other threads about if the way has changed.

There's a debeate on this thread it Freud is actually a way troll trying to gain sympathy for Craig.

If the second is true, then the first is also. The old way would never have been as subtle and as slow to get to the point. They would not have cared what unbelievers thought, hence would not have invested the time and effort to speak to them/us in a method that wasn't blistering. So if Freud is really a high placed troll working for the way officially, then I think you'd have say they have changed.

I doubt either one. I think George was right in his analysis of Craig.

Just my 2 cents and one for inflation.

I personally know two women who state they were raped by LCM. Obviously it's not my place to disclose personally identifiable information...so you'll have to just take my word for it...

Mark,

With all the fanciful allegations of rape and how loosely it seems to be used here, it is difficult for me just to take someone's word for it. You are free to PM me if you want to fill me in, and all information will be kept confidential.

People can state what they will, but a rape needs to be proven in a court of law with all sides testifying under oath and subject to cross examination.

Until then, I believe the proper term to use especially on the net is "alleged rape" or "alleged rapist".

People can state what they will, but a rape needs to be proven in a court of law with all sides testifying under oath and subject to cross examination.

Until then, I believe the proper term to use especially on the net is "alleged rape" or "alleged rapist".

It does not take a court of law to determin rape. Some people that get raped do not go to the police out of fear, shame or what ever reason. That does not mean a rape did not happen.

Come on Oldies, your better than that. :wink2:

"minister to him"?

Funny, but in my experience I've never heard anyone else outside of the Way International use that expression (though perhaps others here have)

There's 6 usages of the word in the KJV in the book of Matthew alone.

One obvious one:

Matthew 4:11

"Then the devil leaveth him, and behold, angels came and ministered unto him."

Mark,

With all the fanciful allegations of rape and how loosely it seems to be used here, it is difficult for me just to take someone's word for it. You are free to PM me if you want to fill me in, and all information will be kept confidential.

OM, you're treading into waters that you either don't comprehend...or you comprehend all too well.

Your 'sentiments' are reflective of a typical perpetrator's.

Do you realize this? Do you grasp that your 'mindset' is the same as a typical perpetrator's?

Considering his track record of calling posters liars outright,

few posters who CARE about the victims would come forth

and give Oldies names and specifics.

In the first place, he won't believe them regardless.

In the second place, he'll rub salt in the wounds and ridicule them,

and call THEM liars, too.

It does not take a court of law to determin rape. Some people that get raped do not go to the police out of fear, shame or what ever reason. That does not mean a rape did not happen.

Come on Oldies, your better than that. :wink2:

Anybody can allege anything. To be fair, observants need more proof, need to hear both sides, for something to be believable.

Why bother having lawsuits at all?

Just accuse someone of rape based upon the words of the one party, and that's that...

And now Freud, you get to watch a Grease Spot Cafe roasting. But I guess at a Cafe, things get fried. Unfortunately you will see people fry people here...

And, I might add, I think it not irresponsible of Oldiesman to bring up what he brought up. Rape is, in my book, a very heinous crime, worthy of castration or death. Even newspapers and newscasters use the term "alleged" when referring to someone who has even confessed to a murder, rape, or crime, until after there is an actual conviction. Why should we be less responsible than the news media?

Edited by Jonny Lingo

Considering his track record of calling posters liars outright,

few posters who CARE about the victims would come forth

and give Oldies names and specifics.

I never called anyone a liar outright, but, I have disbelieved some posters based upon their fanciful allegations and unbelievable sob stories.

I find some allegations very hard to believe, especially coming from anonymous posters who have an unrelenting accusatory mindset against all that is twi.

If the conversation were face to face with someone I knew and trusted, it would probably be an entirely different story, and probably quite enlightening.

So what you're saying is unless someone goes to trial and is proven guilty there is no rape.

You are just sick man... tell that to your mother or sister or wife and see how quickly you get slapped.

Better yet... why don't you go down to the local Rape Crisis Center and tell them that... I'll fly to where ever you are and video tape it for the GSC...

And you call yourself "Christian"??? And don't give me that krap about just trying to present a "balanced" view...

A lot of your "thoughts" don't seem to be very well thought out...

And now Freud, you get to watch a Grease Spot Cafe roasting. But I guess at a Cafe, things get fried. Unfortunately you will see people fry people here...

Yeah... and people who repeatedly make ignorant statements like OM get "RE-fried"...

Oh, and you also will find as you read other threads that OM frequently derails threads with this same tactic...

Edited by Tom Strange

Anybody can allege anything. To be fair, observants need more proof, need to hear both sides, for something to be believable.

Why bother having lawsuits at all?

Just accuse someone of rape based upon the words of the one party, and that's that...

No Oldies your missing a point here. Just because it is not brought up in a court of law does not mean it did not happen.

Just as if say you are ACCUSED of rape by someone and you were a million miles away and it was impossible for you to do it and they spread your name around that you had raped them. You have leagal rights to go after that person. That is why we have laws to protect people. If you decided not to go after that person and prove they were slandering your name. Does that mean you were not slandered? No it means you were slandered but you did not go to court for a law suit. It still happened.

So what you're saying is unless someone goes to trial and is proven guilty there is no rape. ...

Perhaps, perhaps not, depending on the facts in the case.

It has to meet certain criteria to be a legitimate rape, and the way some posters flaunt the word rape on the forum, yeah, I'd want to hear both sides, before I make a judgment.

Do I have the word MORON printed on my forehead, believing without question all allegations of rape against someone?

Do you believe everything you read on the internet, without question?

It has to meet certain criteria to be a legitimate rape, and the way some posters flaunt the word rape on the forum, yeah, I'd want to hear both sides, before I make a judgment.

Do I have the word MORON printed on my forehead, believing without question all allegations of rape against someone?

OM...

The more you post, the more I wonder how deeply you were involved in such situations...and wonder just what your purpose to vpw was...

You're always telling people how close you were to vpw. Even use that 'closeness' to try to prove people wrong about him.

And you call yourself "Christian"??? And don't give me that krap about just trying to present a "balanced" view...

A lot of your "thoughts" don't seem to be very well thought out...

I will hold fast to my thoughts over yours, any day of the week, thank you very much...

OM...

The more you post, the more I wonder how deeply you were involved in such situations...and wonder just what your purpose to vpw was...

You're always telling people how close you were to vpw. Even use that 'closeness' to try to prove people wrong about him.

Could you be more specific?

Golly, I believe you are capable of typing anything to create suspicion and sensationalism with no legitimate facts at all.

Careful, Tom, it's not safe to mention OM's sister on here.... you'll quickly get your posts deleted.... <_< wonder why.... <_< wonder why he's so defensive and so vicious toward rape victims - even when it's mentioned by a very well respected poster who has proven himself to be nothing but ethical and full of integrity.

Regardless, this is a terrible tangent from the topic of the thread - it's also the same rehash we have seen with OM all the time. He's so good at trying to change the subject. :rolleyes:

So, can we get back on the topic at hand, please?

Craig, is probably "bland" because of all the drugs he's most likely on - and if he's having to pay for those drugs on his own, that's a lot of money, even with meager insurance coverage. :blink:

Does this sound like Craig and vee pee?

Actually, it sounds like a lot of the TWIt leaders I had the "pleasure" of meeting....

[For general discussion of cognition, affectivity, interpersonal functioning, and impulse control in personality disorders and NPD. It's also interesting to compare these traits below with characteristics of normal six-year-olds.]

amoral/conscienceless

authoritarian

care only about appearances

contemptuous

critical of others

cruel

disappointing gift-givers

don't recognize own feelings

envious and competitive

feel entitled

flirtatious or seductive

grandiose

hard to have a good time with

hate to live alone

hyper-sensitive to criticism

impulsive

lack sense of humor

naive

passive

pessimistic

religious

secretive

self-contradictory

stingy

strange work habits

unusual eating habits

weird sense of time

The most telling thing that narcissists do is contradict themselves. They will do this virtually in the same sentence, without even stopping to take a breath. It can be trivial (e.g., about what they want for lunch) or it can be serious (e.g., about whether or not they love you).

When you ask them which one they mean, they'll deny ever saying the first one, though it may literally have been only seconds since they said it -- really, how could you think they'd ever have said that? You need to have your head examined! They will contradict FACTS.

They will lie to you about things that you did together.

They will misquote you to yourself. If you disagree with them, they'll say you're lying, making stuff up, or are crazy.

[At this point, if you're like me, you sort of panic and want to talk to anyone who will listen about what is going on: this is a healthy reaction; it's a reality check ("who's the crazy one here?"); that you're confused by the narcissist's contrariness, that you turn to another person to help you keep your bearings, that you know something is seriously wrong and worry that it might be you are all signs that you are not a narcissist].

that's a little different (and more tolerable) viewpoint

IMO you have a more prurient interest

sometimes I wonder...

not the point, making inane comments is the point IMO

Edited by Tom Strange

And, I might add, I think it not irresponsible of Oldiesman to bring up what he brought up. Rape is, in my book, a very heinous crime, worthy of castration or death. Even newspapers and newscasters use the term "alleged" when referring to someone who has even confessed to a murder, rape, or crime, until after there is an actual conviction. Why should we be less responsible than the news media?

Edited by Jonny Lingo

Could you be more specific?

Golly, I believe you are capable of typing anything to create suspicion and sensationalism with no legitimate facts at all.

FACT: You defend rapists.

FACT: You call rape victims liars if they don't measure up to your standard of proof for 'truth'.

FACT: You use your closeness to vpw as 'evidence' that you 'know' better than the victims.

FACT: You turn every conversation into a finger-pointing game against those who were victimized by vpw and lcm.

FACT: You ignore all evidence of eye witnesses.

FACT: When all else fails, you cast vpw's and lcm's victims into a shadow of suspicion about their character.

FACT: In doing all of this, you exhibit the behavior and the 'mindset' typical of a perpetrator.