GreaseSpot Cafe

My Conversations With Craig 2004-2006

Freud

that makes me sad. it would have been nice to get the perspective and tie up the loose ends... closure for some of us, ya know?

why is it some are so quick to accuse someone of lying just because their experiences were different? I've seen that a couple of times here (I don't even count CK, he's just psychotic) and it's very hurtful.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or it could also be that maybe he just didn't have anything more to add... maybe he never went back to talk to LCM again...

Spud, I don't remember folks calling him a liar "just because their experiencs were different" (although some could have)...

although I did have my doubts, but it was nothing personal, just the usual "you're from the internet and I'm not going to be real quick to 'dub' you truthful" kind of doubts...

I think it was shortly after some rude folks started calling him a liar and a troll instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt and welcoming him to the cafe. :unsure:

Or maybe it was when the same predictable posters started defending the rapists.... again...... <_<

I agree....although I dont frequent this forum that much, I do sense a sort of paranoia from some folks here. I felt that Freud was genuine and people had to dissect every word he wrote and seeing "devils" in every corner instead of seeing a genuine person.

Even I sometimes post here at my own peril. Some people here are vicious and forgetful that behind each post there is a person with feelings.

Freud, if you read this, know that some of us believe you and we thank you for trying to bring light to this forum about a man that so many of us were affected by. Whatever Craig is doing, I hope that one day he will be strong enough and man enough to own up to it and ask people for forgiveness. I personally feel sorry for him. He had it all and he just screwed it all up because he didnt keep his ego in check. How smart is the devil...isnt he? He knew that if he took the leader, he could wipe so many at the same time. But that still happens to this day, Ted Haggard is a perfect example....fortunately, although they lost a few members, Ted taught them to stand on the word and not follow men.

Anyway...peace to you all. :)

Mary

• 4 months later...

Craig is a user and a very distructive person. He treated people so badly and took advantage of his postion that he will never be able to recover. I feel so sorry for Donna and his kids But Im sure they are over it by now.He disgraced his wife, kids, Mom and Dad, brothers and sister. He should just go back to Oaklahoma and live out the rest of his days. Nobody wants him around or wants to hear from him. He will never be able to be trusted again.

Craig is a user and a very distructive person. He treated people so badly and took advantage of his postion that he will never be able to recover. I feel so sorry for Donna and his kids But Im sure they are over it by now.He disgraced his wife, kids, Mom and Dad, brothers and sister. He should just go back to Oaklahoma and live out the rest of his days. Nobody wants him around or wants to hear from him. He will never be able to be trusted again.

Welcome to the cafe Midge!

post-1468-1183050502_thumb.jpg

Way to start out with a bang!

You are in good company here.

Welcome Midge,

from the way you posted it appears that you have a lot of first hand knowledge about how LCM's family feel about him.

How did you come by this knowledge??

Not saying there is ANYTHING wrong about what you posted it is just that it is very seldom that we at GSC hear from anyone who has current firsthand informaiton about how Donna and her kids and the rest of LCM's family actually feel about the entire situation.

You got that right...I doubt that he ever felt any remorse...my guess is that he's still abusing women and exalting himself in his own little world...one thing for sure, he doesn't have the balls to post here.

Yeah, right, he did nothing wrong, his list of conquests included underage minors, daughters of some of the clergy that were at HQ on staff, who were only there to help do their part to "save" the ministry.

The man has a seared conscience, what he ministers is not from God.

I wish Craig could see that some things he did were wrong. That would be a start for forgivenes and I know that some of us would forgive him. I know some of us would not, but GOD would for sure. When I was in an early corps he was really right on, he put 100% into everything for us.

As someone mentioned earlier, the devil sure know where to hit...get a key person and you can affect many people

Craig, if you are out there, I forgive you but more importantly GOD loves and forgives you. You are still His son.

I do believe he was doing these things while you were in residence, it's more like the systematizing of error. More of a deep seated thing, at this stage, he is unfit for Christian ministry.  

I don't know when he emersed himself in idol worship of VPW and his ways, but it had to be early on, that certainly had to quench any spiritual vitality from within that he had initially developed on his own.

God can take any man in whatever state he is and forgive him, but you can't fool God, He knows the heart.  

Edited by but now I see